Wicked Worksaws - Wicked Work Saws - Terry Landrum - WWS

Basher

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The signs were there from the beginning on both of them. People only see what they want to see unfortunately.

I don`t send my saws out to get ported but I seen through every single one of these thieves by just reading their posts. Granted I do read almost every post concerning saw porting on both sites so I see more posts than the average person but one needs to read between the lines and do so for a good spell before ever sending off funds to buy a saw or have it ported by anyone. I get a lot of complaints from those that buy a saw from a newbie that just joined a site to just sell saws, they never check to see how long the seller has been on site, never check to see what threads the seller was ever involved in but just send off money to get ahead of everyone else and grab a saw, doesn`t always pay off!

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don`t send my saws out to get ported but I seen through every single one of these thieves by just reading their posts. Granted I do read almost every post concerning saw porting on both sites so I see more posts than the average person but one needs to read between the lines and do so for a good spell before ever sending off funds to buy a saw or have it ported by anyone. I get a lot of complaints from those that buy a saw from a newbie that just joined a site to just sell saws, they never check to see how long the seller has been on site, never check to see what threads the seller was ever involved in but just send off money to get ahead of everyone else and grab a saw, doesn`t always pay off!
Amen!!

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I seem to avert myself from such foolery for the most part, but unable to put to words why, just the feeling I get.
About the only words of wisdom I can say is, if it seems too good to be true it probably is.
So I'm guessing he still has his adds for modding Saw's and selling Saw's?

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This guy of whom I never have met although I've seen a few examples of the saws will not be the first and likely will not be the last .I have no idea why but they can go from a hero to a zero real fast .Damned shame is all I can say .

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
3:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe he's out of business or something took everyone's Saw's and money and poof thin air.sad.

Place of business: Permanently closed
Facebook page: Gone
Phone number: Changed
Address: Moved

Wilhelm

I'm here for the sick'n twisted company
GoldMember
Local time
10:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I put wicked work saws in google and this is what come up

View attachment 194270
I tried that from my phone and desktop PC and got the same result.
Problem is Google is tracking Your browsing history and matching search results to that - since we have visited this thread it is top result on our search.

I will try a WWS search from my laptop, I have never been in this thread from it and it may yield different search results.

Wilhelm

I'm here for the sick'n twisted company
GoldMember
Local time
10:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
OK, here is what Google search came up with on my laptop that never logged in to OPEForum when entering the noted phrase:

Terry Landrum
Terry Landrum.jpg

terry landrum chainsaw
terry landrum chainsaw.jpg

terry landrum wicked work saws
terry landrum wicked work saws.jpg

wicked work saws
wicked work saws.jpg

"wicked work saws"
wicked work saws in quotes.jpg

See next post . . .