Wicked Worksaws - Wicked Work Saws - Terry Landrum - WWS

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That some good money for 10min work, probably would have taken at least 5 to do it via credit card or Paypal:campeon:.
Do you get those out of Toledo, The inlaws are 45min west of there in West Unity.
Columbus Ohio, super duty , cargo worthy ,no delivery charges .Cheapest I found on the entire internet ,--Container one based in Ohio near Cleveland .Talk to Christine who is in Texas .Number is on Craigs List .

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow!!!
What was their response and justification for not helping?
Just talked with someone this week that received a saw they broke, when he showed them, they said prove it!
I had some issues with my local usps not allowing me to ship any saws that have previously had any fluids in them. I've shipped through them for yrs and they all know what I'm shipping, to the point that they all ask "where is this one going" when I walk in. The only problem is the postmaster, this is many times the only thing standing between getting something done or not :confused:.

I Know Something

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was taking down a tree in someone's yard and got like 5-10 bites under my underwear. I've never had them anywhere near that bad even after a whole day in the woods. I didn't ever see a tick though, but I'm sure they were tick bites. By the end of the week, only once working in the woods I had like 20 bites. Last year doing tree work I might get 1 to 4 per month.

Then people talk about cold winters kill them and other pests off, which I doubt because MN I've heard has plenty of pests and they reach -40F. I've seen frozen stink bugs on 20F firewood thaw out and start moving.
I can confirm they can survive the cold. I live along the MN/IA border. We've been colder then -40 several times in the last decade. And they are here every spring. They do hibernate. Sadly.

Wilhelm

I'm here for the sick'n twisted company
GoldMember
Local time
10:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On a serious note!

How does Google search work?
Do we have to write/mention "Wicked Worksaws" as often as possible or is just bumping this thread doing the trick?

Honest question. o_O

I'm not sure.

Just gonna try to keep this on top like.....forever.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On a serious note!

How does Google search work?
Do we have to write/mention "Wicked Worksaws" as often as possible or is just bumping this thread doing the trick?

Honest question. o_O

So it looks like ya have to type Wicked Work Saws to trigger the algorithm for search results.

So don't deal with Wicked Work Saws.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Been thinking and before I hurt myself as such, are there any "signs" a person can watch for to shy away from such charlatans as these?
The next pupil of JMS and WWS is out there, somewhere...

The signs were there from the beginning on both of them. People only see what they want to see unfortunately.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The signs were there from the beginning on both of them. People only see what they want to see unfortunately.

I seem to avert myself from such foolery for the most part, but unable to put to words why, just the feeling I get.
About the only words of wisdom I can say is, if it seems too good to be true it probably is.

Basher

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow!!!
What was their response and justification for not helping?

They are useless, I went up the ladder many rungs and they just shrug their shoulders and say, what you want us to do. I say find my durn parcel, I paid for it and paid for insurance so find it. Best I ever got was they could tell me where it was checked in last, what province or depo, nothing more. Not much use buying insurance from them, damaged goods gets ac shrug also and the excuse it was not properly packaged to prevent damage from handling. Not if handling meant dropping the item from a 4 story building onto a concrete floor. The courier services are just about as bad here, leave your parcel on a doorstep or even in the driveway for the first thief to come along and make off with it.