High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Wicked Worksaws - Wicked Work Saws - Terry Landrum - WWS

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
5:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I don't claim to be a wizard on financial transactions but any large ones I use a wire transaction bank to bank with records .That way if the seller defaults the bank will track them down like the dogs they are .They are like hounds on the trail or the NW Mounties,they always get their man .Plus it's guaranteed by the bank .
Al. Believe it or not, the safest way is through a credit card. You just call them and they do the work..the funds are returned next day. Not too much effort o. Your part.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Someone needs to post his Ebay user name also and get that out there. Even though he might not be using it, that info should be in this thread also.
I looked in my saved sellers an I never saved him from what I can tell.
Is he still listed as a husky dealer, probably lost that too, it seems he'd be easy to find thru the local rep if not?

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Al. Believe it or not, the safest way is through a credit card. You just call them and they do the work..the funds are returned next day. Not too much effort o. Your part.
That too !However when I recently bought the 40 foot shipping container if a card was used it was an up charge of 5 percent on the $2300 it cost .The wire transfer cost me nothing because one of the banks I deal with has me as a "preferred" customer .It took about 15 minutes and I got an invoice and three days later it was sitting in my woods

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Another thing if you use Pay Pal and get a raw deal Pay Pal will get them .If you link to a credit card and not a bank account the credit card company will sniff them out if Pay Pal doesn't .With a postal money order if they investigate it it would take time and lots of red tape.Pay Pal or a credit card they can do it with a mouse click,poof magic ,done .

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That too !However when I recently bought the 40 foot shipping container if a card was used it was an up charge of 5 percent on the $2300 it cost .The wire transfer cost me nothing because one of the banks I deal with has me as a "preferred" customer .It took about 15 minutes and I got an invoice and three days later it was sitting in my woods
That some good money for 10min work, probably would have taken at least 5 to do it via credit card or Paypal:campeon:.
Do you get those out of Toledo, The inlaws are 45min west of there in West Unity.

Last edited:

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't claim to be a wizard on financial transactions but any large ones I use a wire transaction bank to bank with records .That way if the seller defaults the bank will track them down like the dogs they are .They are like hounds on the trail or the NW Mounties,they always get their man .Plus it's guaranteed by the bank .
I like this course action also!
BTW...is there a "Statue of Limitations" on this type of fraud?
I had a guy defraud me even with US Postal Money Orders!
Filed two reports with Post office with all corresponding emails/text messages/inboxes and receipts---NOTHING!

Last edited:

Basher

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like this course action also!
BTW...is there a "Statue of Limitations" on this type of fraud?
I had I guy defraud me even with US Postal Money Orders!
Filed two reports with Post office with all corresponding emails/text messages/inboxes and receipts---NOTHING!

The Post Office is useless, they have never helped me even when I bought their highest insurance they offered.