Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All though funny but I think it's time to get off the dog and chicken subject. Now how many many more people would still like to get there darn money and Saw's back for what's his name again? :nusenuse:

Not sure why you quoted me. I didn't tell anyone to do business with this thief, and I surely can't get their money back.

The more hits this thread gets the more of a chance it pops up on the top of Google when somesom types "Wicked work saws"

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Glad I never sent my money out the door.
Right there with you, woods been JMS but then his livin area is overlapped by my wandering about to auctions area. Even offered to give him and saws a ride up to Iowa. He emailed back sum mumbles and ain't heered from im since TG

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Right there with you, woods been JMS but then his livin area is overlapped by my wandering about to auctions area. Even offered to give him and saws a ride up to Iowa. He emailed back sum mumbles and ain't heered from im since TG
Can still count on my two hands the places I would send a motor to be done of any type if I did that. That said, it only leaves about three people who are not part of/on this site. Do your maths.
My machinist died a decade ago. He forgot more stuff than most of us will ever learn about engines. He was a machinist, never did port work but he could match a bowl very well.

TL or Dildo were never considered.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The more hits this thread gets the more of a chance it pops up on the top of Google when somesom types "Wicked work saws"

Right on Wayne. Talk about live dogs, dead dogs, dildos, cattle, boobs, guns, whatever. But post. This thread need moar cowbell or whatever.

he could match a bowl very well

I've been known to fire up a bowl too......but not in many years.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Right on Wayne. Talk about live dogs, dead dogs, dildos, cattle, boobs, guns, whatever. But post. This thread need moar cowbell or whatever.

I've been known to fire up a bowl too......but not in many years.
He didn't smoke. Had one lung courtesy of the Vietnam War.
Tuned and kept on the strip ten, I said ten top cars for a few seasons plus three new car dealers, all their head work, non stop.

He did get to retire to TN from here. He was there less than a year at his new house on the lake. He passed one evening in his big chair after dinner.... she found him napping. Precision Automotive was his shop in Pemberton NJ. Simply put the best. Dumb looks were always free. Super super nice knowledgeable machinist and drag racer.
Before he moved he bought the 1981-2, I think, national record holder in Vstock production. One bad ass 57' Chevy. Richy would laugh and say "it only went nines with a 265 5sp in it". He had a bad back injury late in life and could no longer drive a stick. His build was, as he would say, " with a 283 it should go eights with the glide but we will need to pull those 7:17's out of the 60." Priceless *s-word indeed. I have a lot of his build specs tucked away for a rainy day.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not sure why you quoted me. I didn't tell anyone to do business with this thief, and I surely can't get their money back.

I quoted you on the dog thing and then stated that we need to get back on track is all sorry if I made you upset.