What's on your bench?

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
8:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I haven't found a way yet and my answer to some of those was exactly the same as yours. I was able to take an old flathead screwdriver and grind the sides down just enough to hammer it in and get a couple of those out fairly easy.

A neighbor taught me a trick with stuck/stripped hex head bolts, get a cheap-azz torx bit and hammer that m-fer into the bolt head. It worked on the poorly designed drain plug on a Polaris atv, it might work on that too. Last time I had a 365 exhaust bolt seize I partially drilled the head off before I realized the bolt was seized to the muffler so I could "unscrew" the muffler and screw as a unit. Turned out to be a waste of my f-ing time as the cylinder was a cheap a/m piece of garbage and the muffler was too trashed to use, but I got that bolt out!

You can get also longer driver's

View attachment 342082

So it seems I knew what I needed to invent, but someone beat me to it, again. :)

SOCK IT OUT Screw Extractor Set, 4pc, HSS, Pouch https://www.trademe.co.nz/3660806153

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
3:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
FS90R for a service. New plug, fuel filter, air filter, greased the gearbox and valve adjustment. Did some trimming with it after. Ran great.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
Can you or anybody else recommend a carburetor for an echo 225 motor?

I would like something fully adjustable if there is an option for that. I don't mind aftermarket, if you know of a specific brand.

Thanks in advance...