High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

What's For Supper?

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Had two ham, turkey, roast beef sammies with lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese, a few Claussen pickle spears, and chips. About half a gallon of milk to chase it with.

Duke's, on the side maybe, just thinking?? :D

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Pork belly street tacos

( Pork belly street taco) you got me on that one, I never even heard of a taco until just a few years ago when I was told that there was a Taco bell in Fredrickesburg, about 30 miles from here, never been there yet.

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yeah buddy!

Still no help! ( Pork belly street tacos ) Midwest thing maybe? not a southern thing here, that I have ever heard tell of in my life. ( education please )

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
1:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Street Tacos generally come from food trucks that are common in most big cities. These aren't the traditional roach coaches that serve prepackaged food.
The new breed of food trucks are owned by professional cooks and some are capable of turning out some pretty amazing food. The truck is basically a small kitchen and customers order through a walk up window.
The Pork belly Tacos I've had were from a food truck that specialized in
Tacos but had a few other menu items as well.
I've had them made with fried chunks of Pork belly tossed in a sweet Hoisin sauce and served, on a warm flour Tortilla, with a spicy slaw.
I've also had them made from smoked Pork belly, tossed in a spicy BBQ sauce and topped with a sweet Pepper relish.

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Street Tacos generally come from food trucks that are common in most big cities. These aren't the traditional roach coaches that serve prepackaged food.
The new breed of food trucks are owned by professional cooks and some are capable of turning out some pretty amazing food. The truck is basically a small kitchen and customers order through a walk up window.
I've had them made with fried chunks of Pork belly tossed in a sweet Hoisin sauce and served, on a warm flour Tortilla, with a spicy slaw.
I've also had them made from smoked Pork belly, tossed in a spicy BBQ sauce and topped with a sweet Pepper relish.

I guess that I learn a little bit every day, As this is still more news too me!! As I have learned more in the last 3 years than I ever new before.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

My BIL friend has a food truck called Twisted Asian. Hes outta KC but travels. If you see him get the spring rolls and what ever he calls his noodles ( i cant remember ) but good stuff and he is sold out quick.

Four Paws

Chrome won't get you home
Local time
12:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
20170514_184717.jpg

Homemade stir fry. Spicy fried pork with hot mustard and sesame seeds - coconut rice - all fresh veggies - mandarin oranges and a Moscow Mule.

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My supper when I got home tonight was leftover liver and onions with home made mac. salad. Not too bad!

Attachments

• 100_1737.JPG
    100_1737.JPG
    177.1 KB · Views: 3