High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

What triggers ope members the easiest

thesawincanada

For the love of saws
Local time
7:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Diesel is like an oil, mixes well with 2 stoke, must have smoked like a *b-word. Kinda like the 20 kites of gas I have to dispose of some one had put some diesel in their car. I took the tank down and sucked all the fuel out. Tried running some in my lawnmower smoked like crazy just for fun. Should have seen people’s reaction

KiwiBro (deleted)

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Skippers that don't know or care for maritime safety rules and put others in danger as a result. That and the authorities that do SFA about it until someone is killed. I just got in from a morning on the water where almost every boatie I encountered was breaking the law.

KiwiBro (deleted)

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Are you a Harbor Master or Boating Safety Officer?
Aqueous hall monitor. I stopped counting at 22 but 19 of those I'd like to confiscate their boats for risking the lives of other water users. Vote KiwiBro for mayor and I'll keep rates low via confiscation and auctioning off of the boats of law-breaking muppets.

Icepick69

Fart knocker extraordinaire.
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Skippers that don't know or care for maritime safety rules and put others in danger as a result. That and the authorities that do SFA about it until someone is killed. I just got in from a morning on the water where every bootie I encountered was breaking the law.

I love bootie.

KiwiBro (deleted)

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I love bootie.
When I become Mayor we are going to have rate increases for large ones and petite ones will get discounts. No building permits will be issued unless the applicant can prove their bootiliciousness. We'll have bootie-engineered suburbs.