What triggers ope members the easiest

00wyk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll try and not post any more rescue stuff in a non rescue non off-topic thread. But I just came across this while perusing my rescue files. This is a hound that we found roaming the streets. Both ears have had their tattoos removed. Some at the rescue thought maybe acid or salts. But it looked to me like it was straight punched out and just cared for afterwards. Like they did it while they were using the dogs for sport, in case one got loose later, or they needed to dump them at a later time, or they were giving the hound to someone else and didn't want it traced back to them. In any case, it loosely ties the 'legal racing' side to the illegal dumping and hunting side. But since travelers are known to steal hounds off others, it's difficult to say. But travelers wouldn't usually fear a hound being traced back to them since they never register them or tattoo them... In any case, as I said previously, ex-racing hounds which are traceable often lose their ears before they are discarded.

154143604.wiBDy4fi.jpg

LOMartin

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
horrible people, I wish to never encounter them in my life or see such things occur. Wouldn't end well for anyone.

Such inherently loving dogs and they get treated this way. I have never met a bad greyhound.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
8:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Muffler outlet size. Lol

Nighthunter

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:28 AM