What really grinds my gears!!!

legdelimber

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Spending two hours (or more) looking for an -actual- image of a part, But then finding most of you *a-holes have put the eFing corporate logo up instead.

Can you people just stop doing that *s-word!!!!!??

It ruins the point of any web search and then it makes me try my best to spend my money with anyone else, as long as they didn't use a damned "placeholder" image and waist my time.
IF you don't have an image, just how about not clogging the web with useless images that aren't helpful.
Got a problem with leaving an unused spot on the page?
Well then talk to your web designer and ask them to earn their pay for a change.

When given a choice, I'm gonna try to pick the Vendor who doesn't "Rick Roll" my web search.

woodtool89

Randalls favorite member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
there's a pandemic going on.

195mso.jpg

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
8:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And then there’s this. Some *a-hole dumped a whole load of trash in the woods, right by the side of the road. It costs about $10-15 to dump that load of trash at the local dump.

View attachment 167947

A person should go through the trash and find letters with an address, then take that trash and dump it back on the front lawn from which it came.

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Waiting in line at the drive thru. (Not really my favorite thing to do anyway). Then you get home
and discover your food in the bag is cold. Not just from the ride home either. Now I know why
I like to stay home and eat.

I saw a lot

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Waiting in line at the drive thru. (Not really my favorite thing to do anyway). Then you get home
and discover your food in the bag is cold. Not just from the ride home either. Now I know why
I like to stay home and eat.

Or, leaving to find you have raw French fries or no meat on your sandwich. How the heck do you forget to put the chicken or a meat patty on the bun?

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's 2020, and websites selling stuff still have way undersized low resolution pictures of their stuff. Even 20 years ago they had 2Mp cameras which is 1080 full HD

CC specialties (burrs)
is one of them