What really grinds my gears!!!

woodtool89

Randalls favorite member
Local time
10:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
People that tailgate you into turns to try to get you to turn faster piss me off.
H23hMbY.gif

weesa20

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
thats when you ride down the middle...*f-word them *a-holes

Around here they will put two tires in the grass to go around you. A-holes.

Traffic backs up on to the highway while people wait at the light to make a left turn from the off ramp onto my road. I need to make a right turn at the same light so I go up the shoulder to get my butt off the highway and get home. Last week lady waiting to make the left got her panties all in a wad, started honking and hitting her lights. When I stopped to ask what her problem was with a couple F-bombs, she didn’t have anything to say. Biatch.

W

woodtool89

Randalls favorite member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ignorant selfish people drive me insane!!! People who see the “left lane closed ahead merge right” signs and while everyone else is merging and sitting in traffic, these frucking anal secretions whip down the line of traffic in the closed lane and then sit at the end of the cones with their blinker on waiting for someone to let them in. No, you inconsiderate prick, you sit there and wait. If your self centered ass had merged when you were supposed to instead of being a self serving weasel, I would have let you in front of me.

I hope you get a flat tire in the pouring rain and have a flat spare as well as an expired AAA membership. Douchebag.
51081782_1180969032067055_5886256411494580224_n.jpg

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
People asking for free stuff on Facebook?!! Wtf?

Actually just people on Facebook in general.

Yeah. Crummy peeps.
I never could get my face in that Book. I was never interested in drama in school. After I got out, I was even less interested.
Since I am pushing the age of an old codger, well...you probably guessed it already.

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, I have come to the conclusion that FB is the place to be if I want to sell excess crap. The forums are not a good place to sell, Craigslist is hit or miss, but everyone is on FB.

I resisted for a long time, but I finally gave in about a month ago.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
9:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I resisted for a long time, but I finally gave in about a month ago.

I have yet to give in. However I know I’m missing out on some things being I have nieces and nephews but as I get older I get more and more crabby and would probably post something that would get me sent to band camp

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Ignorant selfish people drive me insane!!! People who see the “left lane closed ahead merge right” signs and while everyone else is merging and sitting in traffic, these frucking anal secretions whip down the line of traffic in the closed lane and then sit at the end of the cones with their blinker on waiting for someone to let them in. No, you inconsiderate prick, you sit there and wait. If your self centered ass had merged when you were supposed to instead of being a self serving weasel, I would have let you in front of me.

I hope you get a flat tire in the pouring rain and have a flat spare as well as an expired AAA membership. Douchebag.
I like to find a big truck or tractor trailer in the merged lane and then I drive side by side with then at their speed and force everyone behind me to either merge or ride it out until the cones come. The tractor trailers get the idea and appreciate it. They will usually let you slip in front of them after holding all the retards back. Theres usually one let that get caught mid trailer while I slip in front and they are left holding their ass until the trailer goes buy and they can cut off someone behind the trailer. Good times. Only one time I had someone go off the shoulder and on the grass to get around me.

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You know what really grinds my gears. Vindictive biches.

I’ve been staking out my brothers ex-girlfriends (and his) house because she forced him to move out with threat of a restraining order (totally unfounded BTW), and he had to take legal action to get his stuff out of the house.

Anyways, her kids were loading the truck with all his stuff and they are leaving the state, which would really complicate matters for him, so he had to serve papers today. I was the lookout to make sure she didn’t leave before he could serve papers on her.

I sat there for six hours and he was finally was able to file a lawsuit against her, and get the Marshal to go and serve her the papers. What a pain in the ass, all because she’s mad and wants to ruin his life.

What a *f-wording c**t.

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I ordered a couple small parts for my Jeep project, and the only shipping option online was for a medium flat rate box, and I was charged accordingly... then the damn parts show up in a small flat rate box. I know it’s only $7, but I kinda feel like I got ripped off. I wonder how many other people this company does that to?

1B5672EE-6BF4-45F5-B80B-391FB3C78FB5.jpeg

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And then there’s this. Some *a-hole dumped a whole load of trash in the woods, right by the side of the road. It costs about $10-15 to dump that load of trash at the local dump.

View attachment 167947

I hate that crap. If it makes you feel better, we pay $5 per bag at our township recycling center. :(

treesmith

Tree Hugger/Cutterer
Local time
12:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
And then there’s this. Some *a-hole dumped a whole load of trash in the woods, right by the side of the road. It costs about $10-15 to dump that load of trash at the local dump.

View attachment 167947
They should be hunted down and whipped with thorny saplings

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

View attachment 167947
It's bs like this that is getting public land closed.