timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
1:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The Chinese car maker Songsan making a hybrid C1 corvette called the SSDolphin. It has a gas engine and an electric motor for a combined horsepower of 315. And 0-100 in under 5 seconds. Where will they stop. But, maybe this is the fire our automakers need.
Also find it pretty damn frustrating when they use a name of one of our fleet fighter submarines from Pearl Harbor. Just another rub in the face from the Chinese Cloners.

Last edited:

redlight066

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Having someone over 2 hours away expect you to cover their gas money to come buy a saw. Or really think you’d split the drive on your own dime.

“but I’ll have at least $50 in gas, maybe more”. You should look closer to home if you fuel mileage is that bad :mad:

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Having someone over 2 hours away expect you to cover their gas money to come buy a saw. Or really think you’d split the drive on your own dime.

“but I’ll have at least $50 in gas, maybe more”. You should look closer to home if you fuel mileage is that bad :mad:

Yep that's crazy.

Chainsaw Addict

GO HOOSIERS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You know what really grinds my gears. Vindictive biches.

I’ve been staking out my brothers ex-girlfriends (and his) house because she forced him to move out with threat of a restraining order (totally unfounded BTW), and he had to take legal action to get his stuff out of the house.

Anyways, her kids were loading the truck with all his stuff and they are leaving the state, which would really complicate matters for him, so he had to serve papers today. I was the lookout to make sure she didn’t leave before he could serve papers on her.

I sat there for six hours and he was finally was able to file a lawsuit against her, and get the Marshal to go and serve her the papers. What a pain in the ass, all because she’s mad and wants to ruin his life.

What a *frenching c**t.
In another lifetime I was an attorney 28 years. Retired and happy.
Less than amicable divorce. Had client husband to take home and mortgage but wife allowed to stay in home 30 days. Client then moves in to find that she took every light bulb [emoji362].
As all the subsequent hearings were held, each time the judge looked the file....oh yes, this is the "light bulb [emoji362] case.
Needless to say all hearings were a slam dunk! Felt sorry for opposing counsel. Every time the judge said 'oh the light bulb case, he would just put his face down in his hands.
Karma...yeah she's a *b-word. Never found out she paid his fee. I know she was ordered to and paid all my fees.$$

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

afleetcommand

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Show a pic or vid of a saw then getting a deluge of comments/emails/messages "U into Jonsered Xf's ?? I have a bunch here I can sell you" , Put them on eBay or Face Book Marketplace then! And when or if some one is interested they will reach out to buy them... :)

Last edited:

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
7:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When at rush hour a local driver wants to turn left into a side street while the opposite lane is packed with a continuous line of cars, yet only a 100 or so meters further ahead is a roundabout which he could take to come back the opposite lane so he can turn RIGHT unhindered!

angry.gif

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When at rush hour a local driver wants to turn left into a side street while the opposite lane is packed with a continuous line of cars, yet only a 100 or so meters further ahead is a roundabout which he could take to come back the opposite lane so he can turn RIGHT unhindered!

View attachment 271968
I don't even try, I'll happily go 5min past to find a turnaround point just to save the trouble of making a turn like that.

I was driving a chip truck once and not familiar with the area. GPS gave no warning, but signs started appearing for a low bridge ahead. Ok, fine, the signs weren't too alarming like only cars could get through, and chip trucks tend to fit under most things. I get there, and the truck has an inch to spare.

The problem was the train tracks were 20ft AGL, you are driving right along the retaining wall, have to make a sharp 90deg into a 1 lane bridge tunnel under the tracks which ends with a 90deg turn again back to a 2 lane rd. No way to see oncoming traffic.

motoOzarks

motoMonster
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
People that respond to a for sale ad and ask how much is shipping going to be.
Like the person selling is suddenly in the business.
You got my zip code figure it out.

furb

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
People that respond to a for sale ad and ask how much is shipping going to be.
Like the person selling is suddenly in the business.
You got my zip code figure it out.
After you box it up with an agreed to price including shipping they won’t respond

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
10:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Watching idiots slowly pass a lowboy hauling a tractor that overhangs the trailer by a foot plus on each side when they're coming up on a windy patch in the road. I wanna see that road grader blade sticking through the passenger side window of the yahoo's car, but I bet the truck driver doesn't.

Also, political "debates" on the interwebz that are just people trash talking each other. I doubt anyone's mind has ever been changed by an internet political debate. If I talk politics (which is rarely) I want the person I'm talking to to know I'm not a nut/nuts and therefore there might be validity to what I'm saying. Plus, people are less likely to seriously insult you and make death threats if you're standing 2 feet away from them.

Hearing people lump everyone who's (fill in the blank) into the "they're (fill in the blank)'s" cubbyhole. I judge each person by my experiences with them, no matter their race, gender, political leaning, etc and I wish everybody did the same. I'll take other people's opinion(s) of someone into consideration, but I draw my own conclusions based on whether I like/get along with them, not based on who or what they voted for or against.

Lastly, people going on and on about very trivial crap, or launching into a ten-minute to hour+ long (no I'm not kidding) lecture about why they hate something every time a remotely similar subject is brought up. Yes, I know Cali sucks for those reasons from my own experiences as well as the previous twenty times you told me them, I don't need to hear them again!

Oh yeah, also power line guys topping the same damn tree for ten years so it's just a huge bush but not actually dropping it and getting rid of the problem. Or, when they top a tree so the trunk stub is 1.5 inches inches away from the line, but it's technically "not touching" the power line.

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Prophets of Doom & Gloom!!:cursing::cursing2:
Miss me on that!

legdelimber

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dang. That mauling looks like my Sister dropped by your place.
In fairness though... Sis has some hand tendons that are really bad and has trouble grabbing and pulling a seam open nowdays, so sometime she just grabs a knife and goes all Jack-The-Ripper on a snack bag.

Last edited:

crowslayer17

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It grinds my gears when *a-holes don’t shut there high beams off when they see me coming. Blinds you and you can’t see chit. Half the time there’s so many streetlights you don’t even need them anyway, unless your in a remote area.

Came close to hitting a deer last night because of it! Pisses me off!

crowslayer17

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like to find a big truck or tractor trailer in the merged lane and then I drive side by side with then at their speed and force everyone behind me to either merge or ride it out until the cones come. The tractor trailers get the idea and appreciate it. They will usually let you slip in front of them after holding all the retards back. Theres usually one let that get caught mid trailer while I slip in front and they are left holding their ass until the trailer goes buy and they can cut off someone behind the trailer. Good times. Only one time I had someone go off the shoulder and on the grass to get around me.

Two semis were doing this and some idiot tried going around. The he right truck ran him off the road three times before he got the hint.