High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

What oil is best? and what ratio?

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Once again you are pooling all bicycle riders together. One bad apple shouldn't spoil the whole tree.
If you get one bad gun owner to go rogue, do you want all the guns to be he taken from law abiding gun owners?
We gotta get by this.
Gotta have insurance here to drive a car so why should bikes be different?

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The question is very obvious. Not sure if I should even attempt to answer. It seems your mind is already made up Dave.
A bicycle is not a motor vehicle. No motor other than human power. You want to insure your kids for every bike you have for them? I think not.

Now I know someone will come back and respond about the bike with a small motor.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The question is very obvious. Not sure if I should even attempt to answer. It seems your mind is already made up Dave.
A bicycle is not a motor vehicle. No motor other than human power. You want to insure your kids for every bike you have for them? I think not.

Now I know someone will come back and respond about the bike with a small motor.
I don't let my kids ride on roads with cars Jeff....that's pretty obvious . Public roads and kids don't mix

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't let my kids ride on roads with cars Jeff....that's pretty obvious . Public roads and kids don't mix
Not sure where you live or what your area looks like Dave. A side street is a public road. As in a culdesac or back road neighborhood road.
I grew up in a neighborhood with roads. I was taught to ride as far to right side of road as possible. Only real place to ride a bike.
Maybe there are differences here? Not sure.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Not sure where you live or what your area looks like Dave. A side street is a public road. As in a culdesac or back road neighborhood road.
I grew up in a neighborhood with roads. I was taught to ride as far to right side of road as possible. Only real place to ride a bike.
Maybe there are differences here? Not sure.
Yeap we ride at parks, tracks, parking lots here. Too many dumb *f-worders I'd never let my son ride on a public road

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We always went bike riding on the road, never even heard of a bike path back then, and the kids around here still ride on the road almost every day. They should not on main roads, but I think almost every neighborhood has kids riding bikes on roads.

Back then, the only helmet I owned was for playing football. Don't think they even had bike helmets. But it was nice when the football helmets finally got face masks.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm old, but not that old! But I will date myself, I remember being mad that they did not treat my separated shoulder correctly, because I saw what they did when Joe Namath separated his!!! And, I remember where I was when Kennedy was assassinated, even though I was just a kid. The Cuban Missile crisis was scary, we had regular air aide drills in school. The TV antenna on the roof got 5 stations broadcast from the Empire State Building for free, and I think it was often more reliable that what we pay for today. (Now I pay more for TV and Cable than I do for utilities!).

Last edited:

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm old, but not that old! But I will date myself, I remember being mad that they did not treat my separated shoulder correctly, because I saw what they did when Joe Namath separated his!!! And, I remember where I was when Kennedy was assassinated, even though I was just a kid. The Cuban Missal crisis was scary, we had regular air aide drills in school. The TV antenna on the roof got 5 stations broadcast from the Empire State Building for free, and I think it was often more reliable that what we pay for today. (Now I pay more for TV and Cable than I do for utilities!).
We only got 3 channels, occasionally 4 when conditions were perfect. All from different towns within a 60 mile radius