heimannm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I do plan to have T shirts eventually, probably with the new logo. The challenge right now is to prioritize which activities come first: cleaning & moving saws, moving my tools & equipment, moving & inventory of NOS parts, moving & inventory of used saws & parts, moving & organizing all of the nick knacks & memorabilia, organizing the new shop, cleaning the old shop, tree removal projects...

upload_2020-7-22_7-8-47.png

Mark

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I do plan to have T shirts eventually, probably with the new logo. The challenge right now is to prioritize which activities come first: cleaning & moving saws, moving my tools & equipment, moving & inventory of NOS parts, moving & inventory of used saws & parts, moving & organizing all of the nick knacks & memorabilia, organizing the new shop, cleaning the old shop, tree removal projects...

View attachment 251034

Mark

You're retired Mark. That means you have nothing to do, right? :D

And i like the logo.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mark, if I can get it there, do you have a place for this in your museum?
I bought it a few years back and never got around to picking it up. When Gary dropped it off at my house last weekend I immediately thought of you.
Dave
View attachment 251416
Thats pretty bad ass D!

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bought it a few years back and never got around to picking it up. When Gary dropped it off at my house last weekend I immediately thought of you.
Dave
View attachment 251416

Nice [emoji106]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
DD - I have a lot of available wall space and could certainly find a place to put up that sign.

SS - look back a few posts and you will see a BP399-T in the area above the door.

Mark

Found it, but it just said
:(

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
6:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dave
View attachment 251416

That would be a great resting spot for it! The guy I bought it from I think was in Illinois and had a buddy bring it to me. Met him in a motel parking lot in Southern Indiana and brought it back to Kentucky and then to Virginia and finally to Dave in Ohio.