Ursinykb24, anyone know this dude?

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
7:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
man it don't matter how much I want something...... if I don't know you or cant find someone to vouch- *f-word off. These fuker's ruin it for all the newbs. Im sure there are some great ones, but unless they are "buying" I don't fool with em.

This

Sent from my iPhone using Jon1212 Pro

BangBang77

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
On other forums I peruse, especially gun forums, there are features built into the user profile pages that allow buyers/sellers to rate each other on their transactions. It allows other members to get a feel for how they do business.

Another pre-requisite for participating in buying/selling is that your complete contact info (phone, email, address, etc) has to be "on file" with the Admin/Staff/Moderators in the event something like happens.

I would not oppose and would even prefer that this was the case here as well for those who trade in the equipment exchanges.

I've had good luck on here and AS, both buying, selling, and trading. I also go back to the thread and post a comment on how the transaction went down with the hope it helps a fellow member decide whether they want to do business with me or them.

hseII

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On other forums I peruse, especially gun forums, there are features built into the user profile pages that allow buyers/sellers to rate each other on their transactions. It allows other members to get a feel for how they do business.

Another pre-requisite for participating in buying/selling is that your complete contact info (phone, email, address, etc) has to be "on file" with the Admin/Staff/Moderators in the event something like happens.

I would not oppose and would even prefer that this was the case here as well for those who trade in the equipment exchanges.

I've had good luck on here and AS, both buying, selling, and trading. I also go back to the thread and post a comment on how the transaction went down with the hope it helps a fellow member decide whether they want to do business with me or them.

Randy says it’s too hard.

132c26863f32126f74779f4138ce4d62.png

hseII

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like that ider. But Steve @exCanuck can't figure that stuff out.

I’ve done told you, I can put y’all in touch with those who did.

You don’t have to be the smartest guy in the room, as long as you rent him a pig.

kfd518

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cast boolits just uses a thread called straight shooters and dead beats it’s updated periodically alphabetically folks leave feedback about transactions and usernames.... it’s civil and it works well at least it’s something until a more permanent way can be figured.