• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
8:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I got more short clips than I did pics. I'll have to put together a movie with them.

And in case anyone was wondering, the basket case @Mattyo helped me put together ran great. We might of set a record on fastest chainsaw assembly with the help of his knowledge and tools. Pulling the crank in was one of the easiest parts.

Farmchuck

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Home & unpacked. Had a great time meeting & talking with you guys. ( you know who you are!) Wish I could have met some more of you, lot of talent @ the gtg! Thanks for the cider Jeremy or Heath or whoever! Enjoyed dinner last night & afterwards. Hope to see you all again !:)

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got more short clips than I did pics. I'll have to put together a movie with them.

And in case anyone was wondering, the basket case @Mattyo helped me put together ran great. We might of set a record on fastest chainsaw assembly with the help of his knowledge and tools. Pulling the crank in was one of the easiest parts.
Glad to hear it ran today Wade. You two were busy today.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Glad to hear it ran today Wade. You two were busy today.
Next time I'll do more taking and cutting, in that order. Come to think of it, I might have to do an over night experience next time to get my monies worth. It was nice to meet you. Hopefully next time we can have beers together.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
6:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Next time I'll do more taking and cutting, in that order. Come to think of it, I might have to do an over night experience next time to get my monies worth. It was nice to meet you. Hopefully next time we can have beers together.
Wade,
I highly recommend at least a one night stay. Granted you live a lot closer to this GTG than I do to TN, but even with my staying two nights, I wish I had had more time.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Wade,
I highly recommend at least a one night stay. Granted you live a lot closer to this GTG than I do to TN, but even with my staying two nights, I wish I had had more time.
Tell ya what, if you guys can mage the GTG within the week of the Kentucky Derby I'll be there. Then I can kill two birds with one stone.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good, don't move here!

Tell ya what, if you guys can mage the GTG within the week of the Kentucky Derby I'll be there. Then I can kill two birds with one stone.
we dont cater and new york is too expensive ill stay living below the mason dixon line