High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

PAST Upstate NY GTG - April 23rd

What day are you arriving

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
2:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
387689750a63fdd63668f1dec89f8275.jpg
Now we're talking!!!

WooHoo223

Semi Professional Lurker
Local time
3:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Just got back home, hard to leave, could've easily stayed the whole day. Now I see why people get excited about these. Bunch of friendly folk and plenty of saws on display. It was my first time at an event like this and I looking forward to going to more. Like to say thanks to everyone that brought saws out, saw plenty I've haven't seen up close before. Just gonna have to bring some stihls next time to get some more white in sea of orange and red.

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
3:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well the audio kept screwing up on the video -- I will look into it for the next one I only had a week to test things before getting here.
The wireless network has been flawless -- the pixeling on the video can happen and hasn't been too bad.

I'll demo to the support folks for the encoder software the audio issue and see what they say... I tried all settings and nothing seems to help. I don't think it's the camera.

Maybe I'll have it all fixed up for Dan's GTG either way I don't give up that easy and will hopefully get it right for next time!
If the computer doing the streaming wasn't inside I could have fixed the audio more often.

Best we could do for today guys. At least you could "see".

Cheers.