Not open for further replies.

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
8:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know something happened over on fhc and they tweaked the knobs to fix it. Here on OPE when you try to upload pics, you are limited to one at a time. We should be able to select multiple images when the choose file tab is pressed.
upload_2017-12-3_22-59-26.jpeg
At that point^^ you are only allowed to select one photo. After it uploads, you have to go through the process again. This is the case in both Chrome and Firefox and on my mobile phone without tapacrap.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Strangely........it was not always this way.

I was able to highlight and upload as many as I wanted until a couple of months ago. In the end it would say five was the limit I could attach to each post, but now I can only send one at a time from my computer to the site. That's one reason I've pretty much given up doing build threads. It's painfully slow.

exCanuck

FartKnockerForum System Admin
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's three done at one time fellers dot dot dot

Attachments

• AAA-onecare-logo_r.png
    AAA-onecare-logo_r.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 3
  • AAA-onecare-logo-color.png
    AAA-onecare-logo-color.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 3
  • YWPD_Logo_r004.png
    YWPD_Logo_r004.png
    395.1 KB · Views: 3

exCanuck

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How'd I do it? I used InternetExplorer for this test. Now, I normally would never do such a blasphemous thang as to use Exploder, but wanted to test to see if what you're reporting is browser specific.

IT IS.

No developer likes FLASH due to security risks and code bloat. So they discourage it. This includes your browser makers. Sometime in the past few months your browsers were updated and Flash was ruled out. The multi file upload feature of Xenforo File Uploader depends upon none other than the *s-wordty FLASH application. If you must do multi file uploads, you can proceed with Explorer.

That's why Czed posted that he could do it on Android, and someone else posted that they can do it too. NOBODY using Firefox or Chrome posted that they can do it. WHY? Smart browsers don't allow flash.

Mic Drop

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How'd I do it? I used InternetExplorer for this test. Now, I normally would never do such a blasphemous thang as to use Exploder, but wanted to test to see if what you're reporting is browser specific.

IT IS.

No developer likes FLASH due to security risks and code bloat. So they discourage it. This includes your browser makers. Sometime in the past few months your browsers were updated and Flash was ruled out. The multi file upload feature of Xenforo File Uploader depends upon none other than the *s-wordty FLASH application. If you must do multi file uploads, you can proceed with Explorer.

That's why Czed posted that he could do it on Android, and someone else posted that they can do it too. NOBODY using Firefox or Chrome posted that they can do it. WHY? Smart browsers don't allow flash.

Mic Drop

Whale *s-wordty.

I use Firefox.

exCanuck

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Workaround is coming though dot dot dot

BOOM

I did this with Flash disabled in my Chrome browser just to ensure that flash is not in play at all.

Solution was to install a different file uploader app. Y'all are back in biz.

@Mastermind I expect to see three build posts by the end of the next day I'm here (Thursday).

Attachments

• Beaker_(Muppet).jpg
    Beaker_(Muppet).jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 2
  • banhammer.jpg
    banhammer.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 2

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Heyyyyy.
mqdefault.jpg

Yahtzee!

Thank you kindly sirs!

Attachments

• 20170302_175616.jpg
    20170302_175616.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 20170119_144620.jpg
    20170119_144620.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 3
  • 20170110_233238.jpg
    20170110_233238.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 3

concretegrazer

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Workaround is coming though dot dot dot

BOOM

I did this with Flash disabled in my Chrome browser just to ensure that flash is not in play at all.

Solution was to install a different file uploader app. Y'all are back in biz.

@Mastermind I expect to see three build posts by the end of the next day I'm here (Thursday).

Thank you sir.

Know how about a return to the top button?

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

IT IS.

Mic Drop
What is this Exploder you speak of, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.