FartKnockerForum System Admin
GoldMember
Local time
10:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Okay, how about the notification icons?
I didn't understand what you wrote: "notification and mail would automatically appear".
First, there is an email summary "Yesterday's Digest" kind of thang - popular posts - that everyone gets now.
Second, there is still a red count on the bell that says you have notifications.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn't understand what you wrote: "notification and mail would automatically appear".
First, there is an email summary "Yesterday's Digest" kind of thang - popular posts - that everyone gets now.
Second, there is still a red count on the bell that says you have notifications.

The little red circle with the number of alerts on the bell and another on the mail envelope(PM), when this thing first kicked off they would automatically populate themselves in real time as they came in. Now it just sits there blank until the page is refreshed then it will finally show you how many of what you have going on there, capiche?

dougie

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
11:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Late to the game, but looked and cannot find a way to lock rotation.

My phone is locked but the app will rotate regardless. It should follow what is set on the device.

Especially annoying reading in bed. :)

dw

exCanuck

FartKnockerForum System Admin
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Late to the game, but looked and cannot find a way to lock rotation.

My phone is locked but the app will rotate regardless. It should follow what is set on the device.

Especially annoying reading in bed. :)

dw
Sorry Dougie, the new iteration of this software introduced this known bug. I have applied a temporary patch.

How is it now?