Best wishes to you and yours, john

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In reading this situation it sounds exactly what my dear lady friend went through about 1 year ago .In her case they gave her iron transfusions and within a short period of time she was back to normal .She also has a hiatal hernia condition and she nor I had never heard this could cause problems until I looked it up on the internet after reading it in this post .
Her readings were down around 4 and she was admitted to the hospital for about a week until they got it under control .Much much better and pretty spry for all she's been through plus being 70 years old .
Ironically she had been misdiagnosed as having COPD due to the fact she smokes but was because in an anemic condition her hemoglobin was so low her blood could not carry the oxygen not her lungs .I doubt she smokes a pack in three days .
Any how get well now .

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lord we pray that you would look into this mans sutuation,
no one knows him better than you, Lord we pray that you
grant him peace of mind and heart, we pray Lord that you
guide all those involved in his care, Lord we pray you will
restore him to full health, provide for him and his family Lord,
let us see your hand at work Lord,
in Jesus name we ask and pray.

Best wishes to you and yours, john

Amen and Amen!

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In reading this situation it sounds exactly what my dear lady friend went through about 1 year ago .In her case they gave her iron transfusions and within a short period of time she was back to normal .She also has a hiatal hernia condition and she nor I had never heard this could cause problems until I looked it up on the internet after reading it in this post .
Her readings were down around 4 and she was admitted to the hospital for about a week until they got it under control .Much much better and pretty spry for all she's been through plus being 70 years old .
Ironically she had been misdiagnosed as having COPD due to the fact she smokes but was because in an anemic condition her hemoglobin was so low her blood could not carry the oxygen not her lungs .I doubt she smokes a pack in three days .
Any how get well now .
Exactly what’s going on Al!
I need to contact my GI doc tomorrow and see what he wants to do.
Also need to start taking iron again.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
GWS buddy. Today after the thanksgiving meal with all the family there , dad ask everyone to mention somthing they were thankful for. Good health was mentioned often. We just never really stop an think about such things when were healthy an life is good, at least that's my case any ways. Prayers from PA man

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk