Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
3:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Scott is in the hospital.......and has had some serious health issues for quite some time.

I'm asking for some folks to think good thoughts, pray, chant, whatever you do.......but keep Scott in your thoughts.

Personally, I'm asking the Creator to gift my friend Scott with good help, and good health.

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
4:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Scott has had a number of health setbacks and also was involved in a car accident while visiting an AS member. I have met him several times and bought a number of items from him. I think he is the most generous person I met on AS and have no doubt he would give to others even if it meant going without himself.

Last edited:

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for the 'heads-up'. Sorry to hear.

Philbert

stihl sawing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Scott is home, this what he posted on another site. Wish he would come here and post it so I can say welcome back and glad you are home.

just dropped in guys,,,, i got home a couple of hours ago,,, tuesday night i went to bed,, woke up at midnight with bad chest pains,, tryed anti acid tablets with no luck and by 1 am it was so bad i woke sharon up,, she works for the local hospital and is an EMT,,, she had to call an ambulance,,, by the time they got me to the hospital my bp was 210 over 120,, after a lot of pain meds they got me halfway comfortable,, fast forward,,, after several tests they came back and told me i had a heart attack,,, they opened me up weds evening,, nothing real major but i had several blockages,,,,,, at this point i wont be cutting firewood any more and i gave up my lawn care business,, now as far as the snackie pics goes,, i still wont be posting any,,, might post some funny ones,,, i just dont need the flaming i was getting either on the thread or by personal messages,,, i dont need that headache,,, ,,, thanks to josh big time,,, we texted back and forth and he kept me busy during the time i was in the hospital,,, guys,, if you have never had a full blown heart atteck then i will tell you what its like,,,, have a buddy hit you in the chest with a 20 pd sledge hammer and then lay 2 40 pd blocks on your chest,,, i was taken very good care of while i was in,, but my life will drastically change now,,, i HAVE to take it easy and slow down,,, i hate the idea of having to buy firewood but at this time i wont have any choice,,, God was with me tues night,, had my wife by my side,, the paramedis was great and so was the staff at the hospital,,,, they did everything to make me comfortable but i dont want to go through that again,,

KenJax Tree

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The best thing for your heart is exercise, don't give up things you enjoy Scott just go at a slower pace. Your body will tell you what that pace is.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i like scott bought some stuff off of him and i will miss the snackie pics i like his sense of humor

bikemike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Man that sucks. Not long ago he said he was doin alright. Now this chit again. Hope he pulls through with good results. He and his wife been through a lot the last couple years. Get better soon buddy

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sending positive thoughts Scott's way. Always enjoyed his sense of humour, just not his taste in snackies...

stihl sawing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Some of you guys that still post on AS go pM him and tell him to get over here and say hi and let us know what's going on.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
His snackie pics caused a ruckus when this site was real new.....lots of guys were pissed about them being posted......

I don't know if he will post here after that.

I can't post on AS......so tell him I'm praying for him and Sharon....

stihl sawing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have met Scott, I don't know why in the hell he had to get run off.......
Some people get butthurt too easy, I used to tease him about them but he knew I was only joking. Don't know who was sending him nasty PM's about it but they were wrong in doing so. heck I was amazed at how big some of them ole gals were. Believe it or not their are men that prefer big women like that.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Some people get butthurt too easy, I used to tease him about them but he knew I was only joking. Don't know who was sending him nasty PM's about it but they were wrong in doing so. heck I was amazed at how big some of them ole gals were. Believe it or not their are men that prefer big women like that.

Heck, a 50 pound bag of flower, room darkening curtains and turn off the lights and you are good to go.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Tulips boss..real Tulips.

Scott is a good guy.