Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
8:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The 7910 arrived yesterday. Looks and feels very nice. Started right up. Manufacture date says 2012...? I have an HD filter on the big bore Smurf, and I'd like one for the 7910 as well. Does the HD filter affect tuning at all? I want to say that I've heard they run a little rich after getting the HD filter installed, but I could be completely wrong on that. I'm also looking for an adapter so I can use my large Stihl mount bars. I have the Husky/Stihl adapter, but would prefer to not have to modify it. Any input is appreciated.
image.jpeg

Looking good!
image.jpeg

Here it is next to Papa Smurf. It'll be fun to compare it to the Smurf's NWP kit.
image.jpeg

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
1:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The 7910 arrived yesterday. Looks and feels very nice. Started right up. Manufacture date says 2012...? I have an HD filter on the big bore Smurf, and I'd like one for the 7910 as well. Does the HD filter affect tuning at all? I want to say that I've heard they run a little rich after getting the HD filter installed, but I could be completely wrong on that. I'm also looking for an adapter so I can use my large Stihl mount bars. I have the Husky/Stihl adapter, but would prefer to not have to modify it. Any input is appreciated.
View attachment 26158

Looking good!
View attachment 26159

Here it is next to Papa Smurf. It'll be fun to compare it to the Smurf's NWP kit.
View attachment 26160

You got all the nice curves here is a lump of 6 x 10 all square and still surviving in the line up of Dolmar salesimage.jpg