stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
7:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Morning Gentlemen,
I urge you to pray for the victims and families of those in Las Vegas who were hammered by this crazed shooter widely reported on every major news outlet. (For the record I am very pro-gun). This cat ended quite a few lives. Now we will have to hear from the anti-gun libtards for a while again. The videos coming out are pretty alarming. Hope you have a very good and safe day!

TJ the Chainsaw Mechanic

Old Homelites rule!
Local time
4:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning TJ what are you working on today
Howdy Todd! Went and talked with a foreman at the rail yard about careers and then stopped at Fields and got some blasting sand. Gonna spend the rest of the day blasting parts for the 66 :)

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Morning Gentlemen,
I urge you to pray for the victims and families of those in Las Vegas who were hammered by this crazed shooter widely reported on every major news outlet. (For the record I am very pro-gun). This cat ended quite a few lives. Now we will have to hear from the anti-gun libtards for a while again. The videos coming out are pretty alarming. Hope you have a very good and safe day!

Still praying for those connected to the LV shooting. Glad to be alive and well here in the Tarheel State!

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Morning Gentlemen,

Interesting information about Australia's gun laws.