stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
2:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Morning Fellars
Finally getting some rain. Our hearts go out to those in Texas. Not seen any threads about the welfare of any members who may life in the devastated areas. I pray all is well.
Enjoy the day!

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Morning
Thank God we dodged the "bullet" during a tornado warning around 7:30 last night. These new warnings that come over the cell phone can be skeery.
Very glad to be safe though. Hope everything is well with you guys this morning.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning folks have a fun amd safe holiday weekend!

Good Morning
Thank God we dodged the "bullet" during a tornado warning around 7:30 last night. These new warnings that come over the cell phone can be skeery.
Very glad to be safe though. Hope everything is well with you guys this morning.

You ain't kidding there along with the Amber alerts. When we went to California in June it was sad how often that thing was going off.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Dude, good to see you around these parts. Anything good going on the smoker (or grill) today?
Gotta couple of cut up yardbirds stewing in a sugar/Kikkoman soy sauce deal inside. If you'd like the recipe, let me know...over a bed of rice...finger licking good.

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gotta couple of cut up yardbirds stewing in a sugar/Kikkoman soy sauce deal inside. If you'd like the recipe, let me know...over a bed of rice...finger licking good.

You got it man. (I have to watch the sugar, the doc said I'm already too sweet :confused:) But I love recipe's. Trying to work on some new sides (different, exotic, tasty etc) for BBQ.
Gotta get my bacon wrapped jalapeno thing perfected, and some others. Post up some pics when you're done.