The Official Good Morning Thread

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
7:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning Todd!

Good morning all! Hope your weekend is going well! Mine has been pretty productive. Yesterday the shop was closed but 4 of us chose to work.....it was fun watching customers try to get in while we could sit in there like....HAHA Sucker! lol Plus we turned off the phones.....needless to say I haven't been able to knock out 5 repairs in awhile due to the spring rush so that was nice. Then after work I did a tilling job for some people.....ok by then I was tired so....time to chill. lol Today is Boat Nik here in Oregon so I'll be heading there. Have a good one gents !
Good evening TJ hope you had a great day

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning fellas...70 heading to 89 and maybe a little rain late this afternoon.

Happy Memeorial Day to all...A day of remembrance for our fallen brothers and sisters. Semper Fi !!
Would also like to thank every single man and woman who have worn our colors on their uniforms. Especially my stepson Josh who is fresh a one year stint in Jordan with our Army. God bless every past present and future troop of ours.

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
7:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry about the light reflection.. had this made up after grandpa passed figured I'd share.View attachment 71949

Happy Memorial Day. Thanks to all those who paid the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. I never want to take it for granted.
May all my OPE brother's remember the fallen today and their families. Freedom is not free.

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Ray how are you today
Good Evening Todd. Nice day, walked the dog, got in a bike ride. Going to the church to blow the leaves out of the landscaping rock and spray the parking lot for weeds in the cracks of the asphalt.

Last edited: