The Official Good Morning Thread

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning guys. Been a busy weekend here. Instead of destroying trees for money the wife and I put in a new flower bed and planted this Weeping Cherry. Great team effort and a absolute pleasure working with the little lady to improve our little slice of heaven. Have a great day men !!!IMG_20170521_093701169.jpg

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning guys. Been a busy weekend here. Instead of destroying trees for money the wife and I put in a new flower bed and planted this Weeping Cherry. Great team effort and a absolute pleasure working with the little lady to improve our little slice of heaven. Have a great day men !!!View attachment 70790
Looks good John...!!

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning guys. Been a busy weekend here. Instead of destroying trees for money the wife and I put in a new flower bed and planted this Weeping Cherry. Great team effort and a absolute pleasure working with the little lady to improve our little slice of heaven. Have a great day men !!!View attachment 70790

That looks great! I have to ask about the fire hydrant for the dog?

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That looks great! I have to ask about the fire hydrant for the dog?
Actually was for the Dalmatian we had growing up. My dad ran a body shop and fixed a vehicle for the superintendent from the local water company. It is a real hydrant that was taken out of service. Dog never used it until we christened it after a late night at the bar. The next day it was the dogs favorite spot in the yard. LOL

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
1:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Great pic there john

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Morning Todd. Just back from granddaughter playing in a soccer game. Got in a bike ride before the temp dropped. Our temps are similar to your temps.
What kind of bike were you riding? Human powered or twist the wrist and watch the scenery roll by?