kneedeepinsaws

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got a puppy a month ago, he is fitting in nicely. Showing signs of jealousy to the older smaller dog we already have but we are working on it. Mccan dog training videos on YouTube have shown us lots already. He is now housebroken and won’t goto the bathroom inside the house.
He has such a good heart, so happy and playful, already has brought us so many smiles to me and my wife.
He will be fully vaccinated for parvo at the end of the month so until then he is restricted to the yard and the house. Poor guy gets bored often in the same place but it’s better than him getting sick. Soon we will have him outside in the bush going on all kinds of adventures. first photo was when we first met him, I think a few weeks before we were allowed to take him home. Next photo is him this week
His name is lucky named after my dad
9F1BA51E-8CD2-469F-9CCA-F855319A1698.jpeg 061145E4-15ED-407F-8041-1A677FC74A13.jpeg

Duce

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got a puppy a month ago, he is fitting in nicely. Showing signs of jealousy to the older smaller dog we already have but we are working on it. Mccan dog training videos on YouTube have shown us lots already. He is now housebroken and won’t goto the bathroom inside the house.
He has such a good heart, so happy and playful, already has brought us so many smiles to me and my wife.
He will be fully vaccinated for parvo at the end of the month so until then he is restricted to the yard and the house. Poor guy gets bored often in the same place but it’s better than him getting sick. Soon we will have him outside in the bush going on all kinds of adventures. first photo was when we first met him, I think a few weeks before we were allowed to take him home. Next photo is him this week
His name is lucky named after my dad
View attachment 336484 View attachment 336486
That nose will turn all black, or stay pink?

kneedeepinsaws

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That nose will turn all black, or stay pink?
I see what your saying it is definitely getting darker. His eyes were a much more blue colour when we got him and now it’s harder to see.
I chose him out of the litter cause of the Color of the coat.
Mom was border colly, dad was aus shephard and heeler mix according to breeders

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
3:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Play time
16af600c710e567006b3d8537d347a7e.jpg
0b7a8af94795ab8ecde5798e589308b5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
So goofy, slender and active - I love her a little less than my pup! :love:

Duce

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I see what your saying it is definitely getting darker. His eyes were a much more blue colour when we got him and now it’s harder to see.
Just curious, our bull terriers had pink noses as pups, but turn black. My money is on it turns all black, can already see it changing.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
8:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I hope you are active, because all 3 of those breeds have a lot of energy and like to work. I bet his nose will turn black; it is common for pups to have pink noses that eventually turn black...

kneedeepinsaws

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hope you are active, because all 3 of those breeds have a lot of energy and like to work. I bet his nose will turn black; it is common for pups to have pink noses that eventually turn black...
Yes he is a handful. We are outdoorsy people that’s why we got him. It was nice to see that the cold weather didn’t phase him at all, he likes to roll in the snow when it was hear a month ago. Point being we have a ton of camping planned this year and we wanted a dog that is going to enjoy the outdoors as much as us.
Once he has his last shot here not this Friday but next we wait one more week and we can then walk him a couple times a day. Lots to see where we live, mountains are a 30 minute drive from the house, I just can wait!

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
3:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
She's a babe, well mannered, clean, loves to cuddle, play, go for walks.
She listens to commands too.
She is as perfect as a pup gets. :)