Stihl MS500i

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
5:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
No, it didn't.

I wonder if it has had an effect on my ability to construct a sentence, perform mathematical calculations in my head, or be at the ready with a sarcastic retort?
Never know were the husku go's

Lone Wolf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It never made anyone a bad person lol although i dont anymore.its been years.hey wait a min maybe thats why my grammer sux thanx dude.so see i cant help it.
And this is how it should look. I think?
"It never made anyone a bad person lol , although I don't anymore.Its been years ,hey wait a min maybe that's why my grammar sucks thanks dude. So see I cant help it."

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry Jon, I just know too many burn outs to endorse your point of view.

Not sayin it happens to everyone. There are also a few smokers that make it to their 90s, but don't count on it! There will be more that don't make it out of their 40s. Unfortunately, I've been good friends with some of them.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
And this is how it should look. I think?
"It never made anyone a bad person lol , although I don't anymore.Its been years ,hey wait a min maybe that's why my grammar sucks thanks dude. So see I cant help it."
To many periods them there exclamation and qutations conjuction sentences and run on senteces. And blah blah blah for me oh you screwed up too bro you get a time out for no period after abreviating min.lol

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
3:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Sorry Jon, I just know too many burn outs to endorse your point of view.

Not sayin it happens to everyone. There are also a few smokers that make it to their 90s, but don't count on it! There will be more that don't make it out of their 40s. Unfortunately, I've been good friends with some of them.

I would rather be around recreational pot smokers, than recreational drinkers, any day.

Sure. Some folks don't have the brain chemistry that allows them to do anything. This is why some folks can't drink, without it being to excess, or habitually.

My older brother is a "burn out". It's pretty sad to see him take until 54 to get his shizz together. Too bad my dad didn't live to see it.

Also, I find it difficult to accept that someone who exclusively uses marijuana is any more prone to be a non-contributor, than the guy that has two, or three beers after work.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would rather be around recreational pot smokers, than recreational drinkers, any day.

Sure. Some folks don't have the brain chemistry that allows them to do anything. This is why some folks can't drink, without it being to excess, or habitually.

My older brother is a "burn out". It's pretty sad to see him take until 54 to get his shizz together. Too bad my dad didn't live to see it.

Also, I find it difficult to accept that someone who exclusively uses marijuana is any more prone to be a non-contributor, than the guy that has two, or three beers after work.
I feel yea my older brother is a "burn out" still hasn't got his SHIZZ together.