High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Stihl MS500i

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
4:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Sorry Jon, I just know too many burn outs to endorse your point of view.

Not sayin it happens to everyone. There are also a few smokers that make it to their 90s, but don't count on it! There will be more that don't make it out of their 40s. Unfortunately, I've been good friends with some of them.
I quit cigs.10 years ago when my wife was pregnant on chantix.i smoked 2 packs a day.it was the best thing i did for my wife and childs sake.

weedkilla

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Still my favourite avatar.

And as far as drugs/alcohol/prescription medications go, I think that those who will have a problem, have a problem. Irrespective of drug of choice.

I just hope I get to see people with problems treated by the health services rather than the prison services in my lifetime.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
2:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
How did this go from a new saw thread to a herbal medicine thread? Never touched the stuff but know people who function best under the influence of it.
I blame @Lone Wolf he made inference about @Stihlsmoking and his avatar of Cheech and Chong......LOL!

Lone Wolf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On what? A bag of Doritos, and a two liter of Pepsi?
"Acute
Acute effects may include anxiety and panic, impaired attention, and memory (while intoxicated), an increased risk of psychotic symptoms, and possibly an increased risk of accidents if a person drives a motor vehicle while intoxicated.[72] Short-term cannabis intoxication can hinder the mental processes of organizing and collecting thoughts. This condition is known as temporal "disintegration.[73] Psychotic episodes are well-documented and typically resolve within minutes or hours. There have been few reports of symptoms lasting longer.[74][75] Studies have found that cannabis use during adolescence is associated with impairments in memory that persist beyond short-term intoxication.[76]

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
"Acute
Acute effects may include anxiety and panic, impaired attention, and memory (while intoxicated), an increased risk of psychotic symptoms, and possibly an increased risk of accidents if a person drives a motor vehicle while intoxicated.[72] Short-term cannabis intoxication can hinder the mental processes of organizing and collecting thoughts. This condition is known as temporal "disintegration.[73] Psychotic episodes are well-documented and typically resolve within minutes or hours. There have been few reports of symptoms lasting longer.[74][75] Studies have found that cannabis use during adolescence is associated with impairments in memory that persist beyond short-term intoxication.[76]
Wait.....what were we talking about again?

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
"Acute
Go ahead and toss up the Acute effects of alcohol.....