High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Stihl MDG1 Diagnostic Tool

St_Willy

New OPE Member
Local time
5:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
You evidently don't realize how many people are crooks in the world these days. My job here is to protect our members. Waiting for more pictures....
I get your concern absolutely and credit to you, but not everybody is a crook. I finish work at 6PM here so in 4 hours. I'll make sure to get a different picture and I'll even add your name to a post it note on them as proof they are not a stock picture.

Then maybe you can play nice [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I get your concern absolutely and credit to you, but not everybody is a crook. I finish work at 6PM here so in 4 hours. I'll make sure to get a different picture and I'll even add your name to a post it note on them as proof they are not a stock picture.

Then maybe you can play nice [emoji6]

Thank you. I appreciate that you understand. We have a rule here that a member needs to have at least 100 posts, or two well known members who are willing to vouch for them. You have raised flags by wading in and offering to sell this item without meeting any of that criteria.

av8or3

So many saw ... so little time...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Then maybe you can play nice
emoji6.png
You found the “Nice” forum. Believe it or not.

St_Willy

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thank you. I appreciate that you understand. We have a rule here that a member needs to have at least 100 posts, or two well known members who are willing to vouch for them. You have raised flags by wading in and offering to sell this item without meeting any of that criteria.
Ah right. Makes sense. Sorry I didn't know. Here's a couple more photos
4bba575a2b576cbcaa4a062c36b7e969.jpg
715cd32a0ff47e821a41208a873c6ce6.jpg
15b70fcffdb6d7ef56118f1a23c67abd.jpg

St_Willy

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well that’s 250 miles away from Brighton.
Well your one of the closest lol. Well if anyone wants it, I'll happily put it on Ebay or whatever for you to buy. I'll stop spamming the thread now. Thanks for your help everyone

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well your one of the closest lol. Well if anyone wants it, I'll happily put it on Ebay or whatever for you to buy. I'll stop spamming the thread now. Thanks for your help everyone

I appreciate you posting these pictures. I think you are ok. Sell the damn thing. LOL

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Be nice to know if that one is the updated one, only way to tell would be to open it and look though. Newest one has a grey dot on it and older ones have a black one. Newer one has better Bluetooth in it and some other changes I’ve been told but old one still works. Yes if it has a scan port it will hook to the mdg1, a 194t has diagnostic port but they don’t give a whole lot of information other than allow you to do a running test which will check the coil and few other things

DND 9000

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No need to open it. It`s a revised one.

Creaky limb tree care

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Stick it on ebay, I would like to buy it!

St_Willy

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It has been and gone. Item number 233948339367. I almost pulled the trigger on it myself. Always cautious about (0) sellers though, and while I dawdled the listing ended.
Stick it on ebay, I would like to buy it!
As Simon said, it sold and has been dispatched sorry. It was on less than 24 hours. Quite surprised actually. Downside to never selling on ebay is they hold the funds for 21 days, but protects everyone. Hopefully get some seller points now lol.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just seen from the item number, it was a buy it now £350 or best offer.

my guess is someone here brought. As the pic in the listing you could just see the note he wrote for Randy ;).

I wonder who brought themselves an early birthday present :aplastao:

Creaky limb tree care

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It didn't come up on my ebay search notifications (I would have bought it in a heartbeat!) never mind, if you ever come across another, let me know!

curro

New OPE Member
Local time
10:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cualquiera puede comprar uno y usar. Pagué $ 745 por el mío (sobre eso de todos modos). A veces aparece en eBa

No sé cómo responder a eso, y tengo uno. Si es M-tronic entonces sí funcionará en ellos. Desconozco si alguno de sus productos puede tener test port y no ser m-tronic.
Hola, me puedes decir donde lo vendes?