Stihl chain prices ??

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
6:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Lmao...

You referred me to some fictional place that only exists in your misspelled mind. Once I translated the gibberish, I found out that there was a place called AP's Bar Shop. I then contacted him, and forged what I like to think of as a friendship with Anthony. Because of the way he has handled business with me, he has a customer who won't look elsewhere for his products.

Now, as far as the bickering comment; I was referring to your hilarious back and forth with Anthony himself in this thread. I was simply stating that there was no need for arguing my point, because my point was quite accurate. And that was all I said.

As far as your confusion? I think that goes without saying. In a general sense. Not just in this thread. Or the internet, for that matter. I digress. Carry on.

Oh, and maybe try the shift key...and space bar...and spell check?
Excuses excuses blah blah blah.i wasnt argueing with him what are his bodygauard now? If i was what buiss. Is iymt of yours.you knew what i meant in past and i tried to help and refer you to him for buiss.you were acting like a child saying who ever is first to respond and gets it to you in 2 or 3 days has your buiss.fyi dont be a dick

Last edited:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
5:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I figured out a way to reduce the cost of the Stihl chain that I often use to cut firewood. Loggers around here all use 3/8" pitch Stihl chain and pay the high price needed to get it. They usually throw their chain loops away far before they are worn out. Most of the time, they file sharpen in the field and never even drop the rakers. I tell them to save those throwaway loops for me, and I can usually get four to five more sharpening cycles out of them.

And, they usually run 36" bars. I can link two or three of them together and make several shorter chain loops for cutting firewood. I know it sounds goofy and in the cheapskate category, but it works. Now, if I could just train them to file sharpen both the left and right cutters equally...:rolleyes:
I need to call my local tree services now. Hopefully they have the same mentality as yours since were only 2.5 house apart.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would take a good used chain any day. Run it til the end. Probably make a good race chain too. Lol
Only thing is I don't really race my saws. Lol. But would make a nice fun GTG chain for cookie cutting.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
@BrokenSVT did you ever find that 8t oem picco rim for 026 you were looking for. that you were gonna find thats not available in states yet.that i told you was not available.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I would take a good used chain any day. Run it til the end. Probably make a good race chain too. Lol
Only thing is I don't really race my saws. Lol. But would make a nice fun GTG chain for cookie cutting.
Morning jeff happy thanksgiving buddy

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Excuses excuses blah blah blah.i wasnt argueing with him what are his bodygauard now? If i was what buiss. Is iymt of yours.you knew what i meant in past and i tried to help and refer you to him for buiss.you were acting like a child saying who ever is first to respond and gets it to you in 2 or 3 days has your buiss.fyi dont be a dick

I am his bodyguard, yes. From multiple states away. Good call, Skippy.

I never said anything resembling the bold portion. Don't misquote me.

I'm a parent of five. Being a dick is what I do.

@BrokenSVT did you ever find that 8t oem picco rim for 026 you were looking for. that you were gonna find thats not available in states yet.that i told you was not available.

I found seven of them. And I'm hoarding them. Explain your point?

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I am his bodyguard, yes. From multiple states away. Good call, Skippy.

I never said anything resembling the bold portion. Don't misquote me.

I'm a parent of five. Being a dick is what I do.

I found seven of them. And I'm hoarding them. Explain your point?
Screenshot_2017-11-23-12-27-14.png you may wanna eat your words now big boy.you created the thread looking for picco stuff you were frustrated because ford f150 and icepik 69 hadnt got back to you scooter.as far as your rims i was asking out of curiosity thats all tough guy.again i copied @Icepick69. And had sent you his buiss. Shops name to try and help you.sorry my ' was in wromg place

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You're killing me. I still haven't found "a ps bar shop" btw. But Anthony at AP's Bar Shop and I have conversation most days!
Screenshot_20171123-122724.png