justoldsaws

From the land downunder
Local time
12:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If a husky x cut chain is full Chisel you may be disappointed

XCUT chain is awesome, filled the ute and 7x4 on one chain and its still sharp.
Was cutting 23" yellowbox rings in around 15seconds with the 281xp, then had to dock them in half to handle them.
20201002_135139.jpg

deye223

AIR FUEL SPARK VROOOOOM
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You're lucky up there the red and yellow box around here is that curly go anywhere near it with full Chisel chain and you won't have much luck 5 or 6 Cutts if you're lucky I wish it was the same as yours .

justoldsaws

From the land downunder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You're lucky up there the red and yellow box around here is that curly go anywhere near it with full Chisel chain and you won't have much luck 5 or 6 Cutts if you're lucky I wish it was the same as yours .
I see that also especially in yellow and greybox, i will only cut it if its small and doesn't need splitting, strange cutting it the saw chips turn to noodles and back to chips.
I just leave the big stuff like that for the farmers to burn.
We get alot of black ants and termites in wood here, i will try and avoid it with the full chisel.

deye223

AIR FUEL SPARK VROOOOOM
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah that's the stuff I cut 1 Minute Noodles and next minute its powder some of the grain in the big stuff is Circular a mate of mine had a strange look on his face the first time cutting it having noodles come out on a cross cut

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
10:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMG_20200928_171709860.jpg

Finally pulled some funds from my offshore slush fund and got this. A shame ammo costs what it does. I have a saw too, but it's taking it's time coming from Greece. Probably need some fishing stuff too.

Fishing, firewood, firearms.

Mr Awesome

deye223

AIR FUEL SPARK VROOOOOM
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 260977

Finally pulled some funds from my offshore slush fund and got this. A shame ammo costs what it does. I have a saw too, but it's taking it's time coming from Greece. Probably need some fishing stuff too.

Mr Awesome

Very very nice I still can not believe we lost ours back in 96 do whatever it takes to resist gun registration it's just the first step in them taking your guns it's what they did to us . Lefty's will never ever consider it's a people problem not a gun problem the way they teach our kids in school these days any wonder they going nuts .

kneedeepinsaws

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bought a hyway 395 crank on ebay today. One third the price of oem, just cant afford the oem one right now...
Everyone says they dont last, im hoping maybe its a contamination issue from the factory. If i clean the hell out of it ill better my chances with the bearings staying in tact.
Either way its better than running it with my clanker crank i got now :)

kneedeepinsaws

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 260977

Mr Awesome
Nice a USC.
Im pretty sure thats what its called, civy version of the UMP?

they were available here for a while but they were in the 3-4000$ range, just way to much. now with our current gun ban a few months ago the poor sap that bought it has an expensive paperweight...
I really hate our government most days..

ferris

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice a USC.
Im pretty sure thats what its called, civy version of the UMP?

they were available here for a while but they were in the 3-4000$ range, just way to much. now with our current gun ban a few months ago the poor sap that bought it has an expensive paperweight...
I really hate our government most days..
Where u from?
What is oil country?

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Very very nice I still can not believe we lost ours back in 96 do whatever it takes to resist gun registration it's just the first step in them taking your guns it's what they did to us . Lefty's will never ever consider it's a people problem not a gun problem the way they teach our kids in school these days any wonder they going nuts .
Very true, gun rights seem to ONLY move in one direction. Inch by inch they wittle your rights away. We have had guns banned based off their appearance which is crazy, not judged by action, magazine size etc. But cause they are black and look scary, they prohibit their importation. We need to fight hard to protect the gun rights we have. Once something is taken away, you have bucklies chance getting it back. Here's a pic of the Aussie version of that Carlyle ratchet posted without the locking mechanism on the flex head. Good ratchets with probably the smallest heads for the drive size. Mine are extendable under our Kincrome label, there Taiwan made by Infar I think...16018531258058178176581987435484.jpg