Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd have to go back to work, pretty sure about that. Might not have much OPE remaining after settling up. JS
Sadly I have been there. She took three houses, the herd of cattle, 4 wheeler, my F350, and the 24ft aluminum livestock trailer.........she left the 500 saws

StrikerJo

Active OPE Member
Local time
2:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh, I see. Yeah, I did not like how carelessly they were loaded.
Ya I hate that.. and people like that, when I go to auctions and win even if its locked up or no compression and beat to *s-word, I STILL load it like its brand new from the store so I dont scratch it. lmao.

StrikerJo

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sadly many folks see the "Made in USA" or "American made" label and falsely believe it. I challenge anyone to take a look at this century as @Lions fan referenced and find a piece of equipment, designed, manufactured, and built in America with parts that were designed, manufactured, and built in America.

The label is irrelevant.
Ya thats true, But buddy bought a BRAND NEW Craftsman saw, never ran day since one, found out I work on saws and small engines so he brought it to me to fix. I got it fixed and fired up but I was widly surprised how... "cheap it felt" then looked around on it and said "ASSEMBLED IN THE USA WITH FOREIN PARTS" or something along that line I was like like (....o_0....) haha. If its American made or any country made itll said "MADE/BUILT" in that country with those country parts etc. I think craftsman is china/tawain own'd now. I told em thats sad cause I got homelites and stihls and huskys that are 20-30 years old fire up first pull :D

Lions fan

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know exactly what I am getting at and most reading this do also. There is basically no such thing as a piece of equipment designed, manufactured, and built in the USA with USA designed, manufactured and constructed components today let alone in this century as you mentioned. I would love for you to show me a piece of equipment that was.
I did post a wrench set 100% manufactured in the USA, but I'm sure you were too busy yapping to read it. Look up Wright Tools and see for yourself.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I did post a wrench set 100% manufactured in the USA, but I'm sure you were too busy yapping to read it. Look up Wright Tools and see for yourself.
You seemed to have missed what I clearly said.

I know exactly what I am getting at and most reading this do also. There is basically no such thing as a piece of equipment designed, manufactured, and built in the USA with USA designed, manufactured and constructed components today let alone in this century as you mentioned. I would love for you to show me a piece of equipment that was.

Partner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Attachments

• IMG_20240512_122100.jpg
    IMG_20240512_122100.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited: