High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Small sawz, what's muh options?

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Thomas 1; you must think your *frenching hilarious? You push & push & push, you want a reaction from me, if that's what your looking for,, I'll give you one.

I have chosen to ignore most of your idiotic comments directed at me. Not anymore you sir can GO *f-word YOURSELF! I sent you TWO *frenching PM's (when you 1st started these idiotic comments) neither one you had the balls to reply to, instead as a joke in your mind you choose to alter my avatar, funny guy you thought you were, coward is what I would call that!

I've been treated better, by lesser people then you. So have yourself a nice big cup of GFY when you read this.

Enjoy your website Thomas1

I can find better things to do with my time. I dont allow people to push me around in real life or on the internet. Change my avatar if that's how you get your kicks, I really dont give a *f-word!
This never gets old...........

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thomas 1; you must think your *frenching hilarious? You push & push & push, you want a reaction from me, if that's what your looking for,, I'll give you one.

I have chosen to ignore most of your idiotic comments directed at me. Not anymore you sir can GO *f-word YOURSELF! I sent you TWO *frenching PM's (when you 1st started these idiotic comments) neither one you had the balls to reply to, instead as a joke in your mind you choose to alter my avatar, funny guy you thought you were, coward is what I would call that!

I've been treated better, by lesser people then you. So have yourself a nice big cup of GFY when you read this.

Enjoy your website Thomas1

I can find better things to do with my time. I dont allow people to push me around in real life or on the internet. Change my avatar if that's how you get your kicks, I really dont give a *f-word!

Mods?????

Do we need this?

Oh......wait.

:nusee:

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Local time
7:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mods?????

Do we need this?

Oh......wait.

:nusee:

623512i_ts.jpg

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
7:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
1940's Jeep? Is there any metal left in the floorboards or did you see the rod hitting the pavement?

The jeep was solid, probably never saw a salty road for its whole life. Our department bought it from the Michigan DNR over 30 years ago. They used it it's whole life up north in the forests.