Small sawz, what's muh options?

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Local time
10:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Twenty years(13-33) of "burning"....hence the "Dirty Hippy" moniker.

I thought it came from when you were wearing them Birkenstocks while cutting a log and almost broke the foot off the end of your leg when the log realized you were on the downhill side and attacked you?

maxresdefault.jpg

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
8:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
More jelly than anything. Of course that will all change next July. Haven't decided whether I have any interest in reliving any of my "misspent" youth. I will say I am curious about the edibles and think there are times they'd be a real good option for managing paun.
Totally agree about the benefits of pain management.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
8:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I thought it came from when you were wearing them Birkenstocks while cutting a log and almost broke the foot off the end of your leg when the log realized you were on the downhill side and attacked you?
I was on level ground, the tree was down and resting on the upper branches. It pivoted, it didn't roll. It broke both of my shin bones, separated them from each other and tore four ligaments in my ankle......tomato.....tomato.....I was wearing close toed boots.

I exacted my revenge by finishing cutting the mf'er up. Then packed my stuff out to my truck, and drove myself two hours to the ER.

Hooray 288XP!

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was on level ground, the tree was down and resting on the upper branches. It pivoted, it didn't roll. It broke both of my shin bones, separated them from each other and tore four ligaments in my ankle......tomato.....tomato.....I was wearing close toed boots.

I exacted my revenge by finishing cutting the mf'er up. Then packed my stuff out to my truck, and drove myself two hours to the ER.

Hooray 288XP!

I just talked to Aaron, he said my story was almost 100% accurate.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did Aaron ever end up telling you why he cuts wood while holding a turkey baister?
Dew Tail

Is Dustinwitless back from vacation?

I'm curious if he's going to start taking OUR site back from the trolls like Dirty Hippy[emoji769]️

I’ll Like to see how that Geauxs.