Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
1:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You (guys??? ) Wasted about an hour of my life. I was trying to catch up from June, when I kinda lost my shiva git.
My dick is huge! You get yours out and lay it up here... see I told you my dick is big! Does that make me a Big Dick? Please reassure me that I have a big dick, cause I need feedback. It’s heavy too, no weight... it’s light... IDK Tastes great, less filling...How many letters in Dick?

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You (guys??? ) Wasted about an hour of my life. I was trying to catch up from June, when I kinda lost my shiva git.
My dick is huge! You get yours out and lay it up here... see I told you my dick is big! Does that make me a Big Dick? Please reassure me that I have a big dick, cause I need feedback. It’s heavy too, no weight... it’s light... IDK Tastes great, less filling...How many letters in Dick?
Damnit Dew Wayne, this is no longer the dick measuring thread

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

You must truly care about big dicks if you wasted an hour.