Saw video thread

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
5:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m probably gonna go behind the pond this fall and lay down most of what’s visible before it’s rotten and dangerous.
Been dead a while or just recent for you? Some of the ash here is already getting punky and the tops brittle. Couple live ones here and there depending on where in the state surprisingly.

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Been dead a while or just recent for you? Some of the ash here is already getting punky and the tops brittle. Couple live ones here and there depending on where in the state surprisingly.
Leaves were thinning last year, mostly gone this year. I dropped a few last fall, still solid.
A few tops have broken off since.

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Leaves were thinning last year, mostly gone this year. I dropped a few last fall, still solid.
A few tops have broken off since.
Hey Dave, when the time comes...I'd like to give you a hand with the ash if you would like. I'm sure a few guys would love the chance to hang and dump some trees.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I appreciate the offer Dom.
Maybe this could be a fun event.
It is pretty fun, and a great teaching opportunity for guys who haven't dropped many trees and bore cutting if needed.
Pretty sure there wouldn't be a problem on most of them chasing the cut with the 7910 :D.