Saw video thread

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did it bust off sideways (the easy way) or in the direction of the ram? When I saw the first pic I thought "I wonder how it will hold up to having a split chunk of wood stuffed between two blades?" Then I see the pic of it bust off. Maybe if you welded a whole box it could have took the sideways pressure. Then there'd be an extra splitting wedge at a 90 degree

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
8:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did it bust off sideways (the easy way) or in the direction of the ram? When I saw the first pic I thought "I wonder how it will hold up to having a split chunk of wood stuffed between two blades?" Then I see the pic of it bust off. Maybe if you welded a whole box it could have took the sideways pressure. Then there'd be an extra splitting wedge at a 90 degree
Can’t see it from the cab when your splitting.
I did see it shoot out the side though. Most likely was bent up or down

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
7:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

First port job. Super impressed. Snappy and crisp. Hard to hear but its four stroking HARD in video. Cant wait to get in wood. Backed it down to 14k for break in. Might go lower when i get to wood. Would not be running this good with out the @StuntCockWelder muff mods super turbo whistle tip top secret muffler. There Frank theres ur tag:D

Last edited: