RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol. I knew that. [emoji41]
This one is painted though. Must be special.

Redbull661

661 hoarder (BlueBallz)
Local time
6:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A while back. I gave scott some numbers I wanted in my next build. I wanted more torque. Hit the numbers and this 661 had a good deal of torque. We'll call it Torque1 ...T1.

So a friend of mine sent his 661 to be ported. He wanted alot of torque. Scott did up the saw. Sent it. Guy didn't think it had enough. He sent it back. I felt bad because I told him he'd be happy. So we swapped on my T1 jug onto this saw. The numbers of the T1 jug on his saw were exactly the same as the numbers it had on my saw. But it had even more torque. Didn't make sense. So it seems to be kind of an anomaly....still can't figure out why it runs like it does.

I think it has the most torque of any 661 I've run.

So I explained all this to him and said dude if you ever want to sell it. I WILL BUY IT.

He dyed the top cover and put the zeus sticker on.

Long story short texted me said he was burned out on saws asked if I wanted to buy it. HELL YES!

Usually Jules is testing with a 41" bar. So I'm guessing he's trying his go at a short bar saw?

yeah not a short bar saw, but yesterday I was testing out some short bar ideas I had. And I got that 18" bar, for like 20 bux, so hard to justify buying a LW.

Last edited:

Redbull661

661 hoarder (BlueBallz)
Local time
6:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't see how scotty too hotty could duplicate this one. It doesn't make sense that it did what it did with the same numbers. I like torque and this one has the most I've come across on a 661. I suppose he could get more torque yet but it would take some real serious work.

Thinking I better hold on to this one.

here is a closer look -

Last edited:

Armbru84

Just trying to get by
Local time
7:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't see how scotty too hotty could duplicate this one. It doesn't make sense that it did what it did with the same numbers. I like torque and this one has the most I've come across on a 661. I suppose he could get more torque yet but it would take some real serious work.

Thinking I better hold on to this one.

here is a closer look -

So 1600 won’t get it to my door?

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
4:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Looks good. 24" bar? What kind of wood is that? Has a different looking color to it.
25" bar, and the log is cured cottonwood. That is the same bar and chain from the recent video of the 064 hybrid with the 385 piston. Direct swap, no sharpening in between.