jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
1:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was gonna post a video tonight but apparently YouTube got to me just like so many of our other members. I’ve launched an appeal. Now I wait. Grrrrrrr:mad:

Was all of your contact info for your Youtube account up to date? I think that's why my one account was deleted - the email address I used for it way back when is long gone.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was gonna post a video tonight but apparently YouTube got to me just like so many of our other members. I’ve launched an appeal. Now I wait. Grrrrrrr:mad:
You need someone to stand menacingly behind you
Like the ironhorse cavalry does.

rogue60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Posting vids here has nothing to do with why YouTube is closing channels.
All posting a vid here does is draw attention to your channel and the youtube bots ponce on it and close it down.
The simple answer is YouTube does not want to pay free video hosting for chity little channels that don't make them money anymore.
It's not a conspiracy YouTube is not out to just get them forum guy's it's any chity little channel in there eyes getting the boot not just them forum guy's lol
And as for ironhorse hes channel will most likely be next on the hit list lol
Only problem there he'll use Bucking's pull to help him get it back I'd say..

Last edited:

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
4:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Was all of your contact info for your Youtube account up to date? I think that's why my one account was deleted - the email address I used for it way back when is long gone.
I knew about others having issues so before I uploaded my last video I went over all my YouTube info and made sure it was all correct. I think where I messed up was where they asked if the video was appropriate for kids. I didn’t see any problem with a video of a chainsaw making a couple cuts in a piece of wood so I figured it was ok for all ages.
Guess Randy was right when he said chainsaw were loud and scary.

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What was the process to get it back?

Any explanation about why it was taken off line?

I just filed a rebuttal through the email I had received after it was canceled and explained to them what was on my channel and that nothing in it wasn't kid safe. Took a few days to hear back but I got it back.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk