huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
12:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It says mine was deleted for inappropriate content but what is inappropriate about a chit ton of chainsaw videos lol.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
It seems totally random. Termitebuffet appealed and got his back, Cole appealed and got denied LOL. There’s nothing inappropriate on either one.

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It seems totally random. Termitebuffet appealed and got his back, Cole appealed and got denied LOL. There’s nothing inappropriate on either one.
I've appealed mine, but haven't heard a thing yet. Its just another headache to deal with. Can another account be started?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

legdelimber

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
About youtube accounts shut down.
I'm wondering are any of you guys using words in the listing that might have been co-opted for by the PC crowd as a slur or euphemism for something?
The words wouldn't necessarily be consecutive, just in the title or description. How about two "8"s in a row? You can google why that one could be a problem.
Have you had any trouble with spam posters or trolls?

How about playlists or favorites? Any touchy subjects or too many vids by other folks that were taken down? Maybe "guilt by association" in their eyes?

Fellows, I'm just spit-balling here, trying to think of anything that might get you on their radar.

Last edited:

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
About youtube accounts shut down.
I'm wondering are any of you guys using words in the listing that might have been co-opted for by the PC crowd as a slur or euphemism for something?
The words wouldn't necessarily be consecutive, just in the title or description. How about two "8"s in a row? You can google why that one could be a problem.
Have you had any trouble with spam posters or trolls?

How about playlists or favorites? Any touchy subjects or too many vids by other folks that were taken down? Maybe "guilt by association" in their eyes?

Fellows, I'm just spit-balling here, trying to think of anything that might get you on their radar.

If you type in something like " 288 xp " and they are trying to find the hidden meaning that's beyond retarded...lol

Censorship is scary...

88..an old school hammerskin/skinhead tattoo..I know old heads that have had that tattooed on them since the 80's

Last edited:

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I look forward to porting this one for myself, I DNT care if it's the fastest saw around or not, I just liked how the last one turned out.and wanted my own, gonna try a few small changes in this one, hope you all have a great day, remember they are just a tool. Keep it fun, life is short.View attachment 228406

Get some before and after vids

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I tried Monday night....
Got lied to and then admitted it tonight. And I’m tired of him talking shìt behind my back 3 months after I talked to the owner about it.

See you in a couple weeks buddy, will be nice to enjoy an enjoy and adult beverage with you