Not quite. Lol

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You been looking in the mirror? Your LW Tsumura's and muff mods johnyreds.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
10:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I sure would like to Dan. Need to find a supplier that is close that wants to fly me in for some reason. Closest I have found so far is Allentown PA but that is still 4 hours away. Met some guys from Avon, CT last week in Dallas but we haven't done any business with them yet so...

Can't remember who stated it but wow, this did spiral out of control in a hurry.

If you guys are serious about this there are some logistics and costs to determine. $$ for Cants, $$ for Chain / bars. If you want to do this let's start talking about how serious you are.
Sorry if I contributed to the downward spiral, those first couple of saw videos got me giddy...
I'll go sit in the corner,
Probably not necessary for the guys who are staple's in this arena, but it may help keep my nonsense to a minimum if someone would establish a basic set of parameters for your challenge (CC's,Mods,Classes, and such) just to help drive home the fact that I shouldn't even be in here without a lot more knowledge or money...
# Bustin open my piggybank now
"Speed cost, how fast do you wanna go " quote from sign above the counter at speed shop were I spent my youth and my money...

Last edited:

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I only own 1 LW bar. 28" Tsumura. Still in box, brand new. Lol
STIHL mount of course.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those sugis are heavy especially compared to oregon rw, but they are tough. My favorite bar is the tsumura/total light and tough.