Remington

edju1958

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can see this isn't a very active thread as the last post here was about 1 1/2 yrs.ago.I'll make a post anyway in hopes of an answer.
.Does anyone know what aftermarket crank seals are used on the SL9 & SL10 saws?TIA!

fossil

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can see this isn't a very active thread as the last post here was about 1 1/2 yrs.ago.I'll make a post anyway in hopes of an answer.
.Does anyone know what aftermarket crank seals are used on the SL9 & SL10 saws?TIA!

Do you have a size Ed?

Ideal would be the pocket diameter and the crank diameter where the seal rides. Width would be good too.

edju1958

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do you have a size Ed?

Ideal would be the pocket diameter and the crank diameter where the seal rides. Width would be good too.
No Tim I don't.I haven't pulled the seals out of the saw yet & it looks like a real biotch to do it too.

fossil

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No Tim I don't.I haven't pulled the seals out of the saw yet & it looks like a real biotch to do it too.

If you do get them out, let me know the size and I'll see if I can find a replacement.

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
10:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know it’s old already but best place to go
After you get them out is a bearing supply store. Motion industries had pages and pages of metric and standard double and single lip oil seals.