USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
4:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I also reconnected with someone who I met 4 years ago and things are going great with her! She's coming over new years eve for a bonfire with me.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
Just don't pull no 'jumping out the frying pan into the fire' kinda BS. All this heavy Dear Abby relationship advice we coughing up gonna cost next go-'round...and it ain't cheap.

WillG

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not jumping into anything with her right away. But I will say that she's a 1000x better. Works 5 days a week, her car is newer than mine, she's very ambitious, caring, has her own place, her family accepts her, etc. All green flags so far.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not jumping into anything with her right away. But I will say that she's a 1000x better. Works 5 days a week, her car is newer than mine, she's very ambitious, caring, has her own place, her family accepts her, etc. All green flags so far.

I agree.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Don’t ever judge people on what they drive.

WillG

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know. From our conversations she definitely seems to have a good heart and that's what I want.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Certainly seems to be a better start in a couple of regards than this last one. I wouldn't fret what she drives, ain't got nothing to do with nothing. As long as she's got her *s-wordt together somewhat and some common sense, full-time job, she could roll around on an ol' Kick-N-Go or a Big-Wheel (both modes of transportation well before your time).

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
3:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don’t ever judge people on what they drive.

I think you are missing the point of what he meant here. She has a nice newer vehicle which means she works hard for what she wants/has. Yes vehicles don’t mean squat but if you work hard you can have what you want.

WillG

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think you are missing the point of what he meant here. She has a nice newer vehicle which means she works hard for what she wants/has. Yes vehicles don’t mean squat but if you work hard you can have what you want.
That's exactly what I meant. When first I met her she drove an 88 Ranger. She's now in a 2020 Sentra.