USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
9:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The buddy of mine who was in the same boat as me his ex took 2 months to find a place and get all her stuff out

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
…what if it were two years, you’d still be here posting, putting up with her cavalier, cheap bullshitt…is that what you’re trying to say here?

WillG

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nope not at all. She knows that she has to be out as quickly as possible. She's having trouble with finding low/no income housing and her family won't take her. She and her dad don't get along and her sister can't take her either. So I'm in a bit of a pickle at the moment.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nope not at all. She knows that she has to be out as quickly as possible. She's having trouble with finding low/no income housing and her family won't take her. She and her dad don't get along and her sister can't take her either. So I'm in a bit of a pickle at the moment.

I, like others, are busting your nutsack to a point Will, but serious as hell all in the same talk. I can only imagine how difficult finding housing for a ‘no income’ person could get…like nonexistent. Drop her and her things off at the local Section 8 Housing office and wish her luck. Her ‘family issues’ and not being able to shack up (or insert freeload here) with either one of them, ain’t your problem…it’s hers.

Last edited:

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I, like others, are busting your nutsack to a point Will, but serious as hell all in the same talk. I can only imagine how difficult finding housing for a ‘no income’ person could get…like nonexistent. Drop her and her things off at the local Section 8 Housing office and wish her luck. Her ‘family issues’ and not being able to shack up (or insert freeload here) with either one of them, ain’t your problem…it’s hers.
The minute she starts that "not able to find housing BS", you need to load her s_word in the back of your truck and deliver it to the front yard of the nearest relative! Be that guy, then go home and drink a beer. Change the locks, and move on! Trust me, like pulling off a bandaid. Yank it off and be done with it. Leave the pickles to her.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
3:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Soo, is this resolved yet?
If not better get her out before a bad weather front hits Your area, or You'll be stuck with her for the winter.

We do not know each other, but You seem like a good guy - don't let anyone walk all over You, lest allow a repeat of the same!

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Duce

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My son's hopefully soon to be ex is now looking for her 4th attorney, if she can find one. Judge thankfully said court date will no longer be changed.
She is looking for 5th now, 4th had a conflict of interest and returned retainer. She wanted to talk with son's attorney, but only with dad present. Attorney said grow up and do it alone or just stay home.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
She is looking for 5th now, 4th had a conflict of interest and returned retainer. She wanted to talk with son's attorney, but only with dad present. Attorney said grow up and do it alone or just stay home.
Sound like an ugly situation. I hope it gets resolved as painlessly as possible. They say love is grand, and divorce is a hundred grand.

WillG

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
November 30th is my independence day! Packing her stuff she needs for the time being and bringing her wherever she wants to go!! Then we'll work on getting her crap out of the house.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
November 30th is my independence day! Packing her stuff she needs for the time being and bringing her wherever she wants to go!! Then we'll work on getting her crap out of the house.

Already taking way too long my friend. Is she going to go to relatives for Thanksgiving? If so, you need to box up her stuff, put it into storage and give her the key. Pay 3 months in advance and let her know that you won't pay any more. We're I a betting man, (I'm not), her stuff will still be there at Christmas. I hope I am wrong, but I have seen this movie before. Sorry for being this negative....

Lnk

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
8:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Will, I hope this works out for you but I have to echo what pretty much everyone else says.
At this point pack her chit and full send. It's no longer your problem.
The sooner you can close the door behind her for the last time, the sooner you can move along to other things.

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Literally what everyone else has said. Prepay for a week at a motel. Pack her junk up, stuff her and her crap in that motel and wash your hands. She'll have a week to figure it out or be homeless. You can't baby these people

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
8:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Heartless MFers you all are.

Kicking her out with no attempt to work through the problems would have been heartless.
Will tried to work with her to rectify the issues and create a relationship beneficial to both.
She chose not to make any changes and now it's time to launch her ass.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kicking her out with no attempt to work through the problems would have been heartless.
Will tried to work with her to rectify the issues and create a relationship beneficial to both.
I agree she needs to go down the road yesterday. I was just messin’

WillG

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well said. The 30th marks 1 month since I split things off with her. I'm much happier than I've been in a long time. Once she's out, mom and dad are going to help me with getting her crap out and back to her and cleaning up the mess from her. I've learned a lot from my relationship with her and once I'm ready to start meeting other women again I'll apply what I've learned.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well said. The 30th marks 1 month since I split things off with her. I'm much happier than I've been in a long time. Once she's out, mom and dad are going to help me with getting her crap out and back to her and cleaning up the mess from her. I've learned a lot from my relationship with her and once I'm ready to start meeting other women again I'll apply what I've learned.

Very good ‘Note To Self’ attitude right there young man…called live and learn!