High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Recently purchased a Husqvarna C83 100' Roll

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
No one dones any advertising because their is a fair amount of work to be done.

Money talks Kenny
200- 300 should say a lot. I really don't have 30-40 hours to spend on a chain. I will buy a JR chain ifn he would sell any. Have cores to trade in :)

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just funnin ya Kenny. I basically do a simple hack work chain. Sometimes I put an hour into one getting it to cut the way I think it should. Just my preference. I do not like to lean on the bar. I prefer to let the chain do the work.
I don't do race chains. Far out of my league. Plus, my saws cut real wood. Trees, round ones with bark. And stuff...lol
Ding, ding...

PA Plumber

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
New Husky chain arrived today.
26 gold colored tie straps for making loops and 26 boxes to put them in.
Very sharp on the roll.
Have not spun any up yet. Had plumbing work today and helped the neighbor a bit and now it time to slow down for the day.
The week is looking pretty full. Will post a note after spinning a loop or two.

PA Plumber

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Schedule got a little discombobulated...
Spun up a couple chains just now.
Punching out the old rivets went the same as another other chain I've dealt with.
When spinning, the rivets seem softer than Stihl RMC 3/8 x 050.
Actually, the rivets feel pretty soft. Was using Schaeffer's Moly grease to help lube when spinning.
When spinning other chains, found the grease keeps my spinner from "creaking." Oil does not.

I like the gold colored tie straps. Directional arrow is easy to see. Once one the rivet part is oriented, just turn the gold side out on the strap and good to go.

No woodcutting lined up in the near future. Have about 16 1/2 cord split here at the house...So, could be a while before I get to try the new chain out.

Top chain was first attempt, bottom was 2nd.
The rub marks may indicate I was a touch too deep with the spinner, but the chains should be fine.

Attachments

• DSCF1495.JPG
    DSCF1495.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 79

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks good!

I saw a lot

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
9:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Picked up a roll a couple months ago, but don't make loops. Gave to Edwin @Wood Doctor and he made me a few loops, but haven't tried it yet. I know he made some for himself and is liking how it cuts.

PA Plumber

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is very smooth chain right off the roll.
Have some I've sharpened once, but haven't ran it on a saw yet. Used the normal setting for Stihl chain on a USG (Stihl grinder).

Doubt I'll be doing much felling or bucking anytime soon. During covid, ended up scrounging around the neighborhood for wood and have so much right now I'm a little embarrassed.
Is there such a thing as too much firewood? Probably close to 30 cord here now. Neighbors have been asking if I sell it. Nope.
BTW, I live in a development. Looks a little funny all piled up in the back.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It is very smooth chain right off the roll.
Have some I've sharpened once, but haven't ran it on a saw yet. Used the normal setting for Stihl chain on a USG (Stihl grinder).

Doubt I'll be doing much felling or bucking anytime soon. During covid, ended up scrounging around the neighborhood for wood and have so much right now I'm a little embarrassed.
Is there such a thing as too much firewood? Probably close to 30 cord here now. Neighbors have been asking if I sell it. Nope.
BTW, I live in a development. Looks a little funny all piled up in the back.
No worries. When they ask for wood to burn in their fire pits and fireplaces sell them a few sticks :)

I saw a lot

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Picked up a roll a couple months ago, but don't make loops. Gave to Edwin @Wood Doctor and he made me a few loops, but haven't tried it yet. I know he made some for himself and is liking how it cuts.

Still no cutting here so haven't tried it yet. @Wood Doctor , how's it been working for you? Haven't talked in awhile.

Wood Doctor

Edwin
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Still no cutting here so haven't tried it yet. @Wood Doctor , how's it been working for you? Haven't talked in awhile.
This chain is every bit the equal or better than Oregon 72LGX100U. I have had no trouble with the loop I made whatsoever. My Husky 257 loves it. I'd recommend it to anyone.

But, lately it's been so blasted cold and the heavy snows have shut down my cutting for awhile (and all firewood deliveries). Operating the splitter and loading the truck would have been virtually impossible. Warming trend is on the way, but they are talking some more slippery white stuff tonight. Can't wait to see you again. Cheers!