Random Thought Of The Day

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
7:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Its heroin here -- and at epidemic stages. Sister law got cuffed and stuffed on Monday. Back to the pokey.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
5:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Yep, needed an ATV part, called and talked to a young man, gave him the part number and name, asked to see if they had it in stock. He looked and said yep they had it. I told them to set it aside and I would come buy it in the morning. He said no problem.
So I go to the dealer the next morning and the young man I talked to was there. I ask for the part and three different people cannot find it. They do not have it. Never did.
I call the young man out in front of everyone in the store and rip him a new one and told him to never, ever do that to a customer.
You know what, I still think he could care less.
Perfect case in point...they don't give a rats' ass abou nothing, my man. They just milking the clock looking for a dollar and a paycheck. Simple in their minds aint it?

My Nutrena feed rep told me one this week. She was training a group of teenagers at another store. She spent an hour with them, explaining how to put out feed, stock rotation, etc. When she got done one of The Entitled said, "I'm not working that hard, for what they are paying me"......WTF!?