USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
2:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Grew up with Bassett hounds...mom/dad used to breed them back in the 70's. More Bassetts than you could shake a stick at around the house and yard...and everyone one of 'em huffing down ol' Gravy Train. Ears would be a damn mess but they'd lick and clean each other spotless.

kingOFgEEEks

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Grew up with Bassett hounds...mom/dad used to breed them back in the 70's. More Bassetts than you could shake a stick at around the house and yard...and everyone one of 'em huffing down ol' Gravy Train. Ears would be a damn mess but they'd lick and clean each other spotless.

I've never known a beagle or bassett that didn't find the bottom of his food dish in a big hurry. Stomach with legs...

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've never known a beagle or bassett that didn't find the bottom of his food dish in a big hurry. Stomach with legs...
They'd huff that ol' Gravy Train down...my folks used to buy it by the pallet load back in those days from Macon Feed & Seed/hardware store.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why is the waiters at the last few places the wife and I have been are simply -- poor servers.
Nothing worse than having a louse for the person who waits the table. :rolleyes:
Gen X my man...Gen X! Enuff said. They simply don't give a *s-word nowadays. It's programmed in 'em, in their convenient heads. They simply come that way nowadays.

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gen X my man...Gen X! Enuff said. They simply don't give a *s-word nowadays. It's programmed in 'em, in their convenient heads. They simply come that way nowadays.

I believe that is a wise observation. It's bad when you don't know -- but that can be fixed. When you "don't care" that's an entirely different problem. :p

Chainganger

Super OPE Member
Local time
1:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score

Yep, needed an ATV part, called and talked to a young man, gave him the part number and name, asked to see if they had it in stock. He looked and said yep they had it. I told them to set it aside and I would come buy it in the morning. He said no problem.
So I go to the dealer the next morning and the young man I talked to was there. I ask for the part and three different people cannot find it. They do not have it. Never did.
I call the young man out in front of everyone in the store and rip him a new one and told him to never, ever do that to a customer.
You know what, I still think he could care less.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep, needed an ATV part, called and talked to a young man, gave him the part number and name, asked to see if they had it in stock. He looked and said yep they had it. I told them to set it aside and I would come buy it in the morning. He said no problem.
So I go to the dealer the next morning and the young man I talked to was there. I ask for the part and three different people cannot find it. They do not have it. Never did.
I call the young man out in front of everyone in the store and rip him a new one and told him to never, ever do that to a customer.

Some people REALLY SUCK that kind of chit pisses me off

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Perfect case in point...they don't give a rats' ass abou nothing, my man. They just milking the clock looking for a dollar and a paycheck. Simple in their minds aint it?

Chainganger

Super OPE Member
Local time
1:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Perfect case in point...they don't give a rats' ass abou nothing, my man. They just milking the clock looking for a dollar and a paycheck. Simple in their minds aint it?

I think parents have a lot to do with this. My folks raised us right.
Now I know I sound like every single "older generation" to walk the face of the earth, but today's snowflakes take the cake.