Random Thought Of The Day

danimal

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just went through the concealed carry course here in my state...not all states have the stand your ground law. its a weird gray area, but you can use "justifiable force" if you feel "threatened" ....also I believe Wisconsin has whats called the "duty to retreat" which is the exact opposite of stand your ground. all these laws about whether or not you can blast someone really get in the way of actually blasting someone.
Thats where ya do like in Harlem Knights , take der fat,two coke drinkn azz n shoot em in their crusty azz toe!

Motorhead

Cantre Member
Local time
5:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A guy broke into my wife's car the other night,while he was in there looking for what ever I guess he must have noticed the camera that was taking his picture and sending it to my computer,he got out of there in a hurry,oops he must have dropped his cell phone,welp we turned the cell phone and his picture over to the sheriffs dept and now he is incarcerated:nono:

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I let da big dog drag em in the living room so I aint got to get out of my man chair.
HES TRAINED TO DO DAT!

I hear that! My shepherd is trained in schutzhund but I only want to use him last resort.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A guy broke into my wife's car the other night,while he was in there looking for what ever I guess he must have noticed the camera that was taking his picture and sending it to my computer,he got out of there in a hurry,oops he must have dropped his cell phone,welp we turned the cell phone and his picture over to the sheriffs dept and now he is incarcerated:nono:
Cool

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been cleaning up an overgrown property and have been gradually finding the parts and pieces of a Wild Thing. Found the top cover first, then the recoil starter, then a bar, then a bar sheath, and today I found the engine housing/engine and handles. Now I'm wondering if there's a chain somewhere and if so, will I find it with the lawnmower?

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
....................... I'm wondering if there's a chain somewhere and if so, will I find it with the lawnmower?

Well if you do at least it will not be your fault. Wait until you are pushing snow with a dozer and "find" that new Jon boat you purchased in November

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
What camera system?

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been cleaning up an overgrown property and have been gradually finding the parts and pieces of a Wild Thing. Found the top cover first, then the recoil starter, then a bar, then a bar sheath, and today I found the engine housing/engine and handles. Now I'm wondering if there's a chain somewhere and if so, will I find it with the lawnmower?
Sounds like somebody already found the saw with the lawnmower