Staff member
Local time
10:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have too many chainsaws.

my next move is to a pine box this last one almost "kilt" me

when is this frenching snow gonna leave.

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
New to the random thought thread but Iowa is on the verge of a stand your ground law............ Those who have them??????

You won't have to ask the robber to please not kill you from the furthest spot away in your house. If he comes in blast em ask questions later. Yall are also on the verge of getting sbr's to my understanding.

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Google Jaco pistol plans..... My thought of the day.

kingOFgEEEks

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
New to the random thought thread but Iowa is on the verge of a stand your ground law............ Those who have them??????

A friend who is also an attorney gave the best advice: Make sure that the perpetrator is DEAD, and make sure the entire body lands INSIDE the house. You don't want them telling 'their side of the story'. When the police show up, "I was afraid he was going to kill me" is the only answer you need to give. Then ask for your lawyer.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
270 WSM does a good job porting a whitetail. A ported whitetail makes a mean chili.View attachment 64499
Is it deer season yet?
Sadly I've killed more deer with a vehicle than I've shot one year my old 91 f150 took out seven other time's three with a grand am two with my tundra i don't even drive fast they just came out of nowhere at 3am on my way to work so everyday's pretty much deer season here.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
9:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A friend who is also an attorney gave the best advice: Make sure that the perpetrator is DEAD, and make sure the entire body lands INSIDE the house. You don't want them telling 'their side of the story'. When the police show up, "I was afraid he was going to kill me" is the only answer you need to give. Then ask for your lawyer.

I had a cop tell me that. Main thing os tjey just half to be between you and the exit and your good. If its on your property your covered under castle doctrine. Any were else is stand your ground.