Yearly GoldMember
Local time
12:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I do nothing.

I know, I remember earlier........... :D

..........................................I had 9 50 pound bags of lime in the back of my granny’s Subaru today, so it was pretty squatted, the pic doesn’t do justice, I did distribute the weight better before driving it after I realized how squatted it was, after all I don’t need people thinking I’m gay when I’m actually straight and country.
At Tractor Supply today as I pulled in the parking lot to get lime and weed trimmer line, 3 hot chicks walked a horse into the store with them, seriously. So that was funny/cool. The employees were totally fine with it.
Here’s a pic of a squarebody that I guy I kinda know is selling.

Screw the other pics where is the pic of the three hot chicks

I didn’t take any pics of them🤣

Why the hell not? You missed a golden opportunity. :confundio1:

Just say...."excuse me ladies can I get a picture of you and your horse" They will love it

pbillyi69

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Since the swear filter couldn't detect it it's either nothing to worry about or super bad. 😂

Random thought.....When you see a drop dead gorgeous woman do you take the initiative and compliment her in the hopes it leads somewhere or do you just say nothing?
i often compliment women of all levels of perceived beauty with zero hope in anything other than hoping it makes their day little brighter

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
im just one of those guys that has a way of talking to the ladies. my wife is well aware of it and loves me anyway

My late Father used to think he had a way of talking to the ladies.......they did not see it as good. He spent 35 years working for Heinz. There was a reasonable amount of females there back when he was there. I worked there well over 30 years ago the final summer as he was retiring. We walked out together his last day. After chores were done it was time to head to the bar and and steak house for his retirement party. Well I saw him in action there with the females. WOW!!!! I thought "Dad I love ya but you are going get yourself knocked the hell out by the husband of one of these women"

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here is a random thought............

Someone called me a racist and it made me think

I definitely do not despise any race of people but I most definitely despise some people of every race. Am I a racist?

This is meant to be funny only!

Last edited:

pbillyi69

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i am a human racist for sure. i have nothing against and countries people or races of people. I believe we are all human and that we are all the same. noone is any better or any worse than anyone else. however there are pleanty of people who are *a-holes and not good people but it has nothing to do with where they were born, their culture or color of their skin.. a douch bag is a douch bag no matter where they are from or who their daddy is. edit... just sayin